Has anyone here change vocation midway through reservist?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My reservist got a few technicians changed vocation to admin clerk although their headcount is still under the workshop.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My reservist got a few technicians changed vocation to admin clerk although their headcount is still under the workshop.
I was auto spec NSF but became r&i clerk. Lol!

A friend was auto tech but during ICT sent for driver course & became recovery mech.

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
I was a mechanic but became an MG Gunner during reservist.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
know of some STs and MP dog handlers who got posted to a combat engineer unit for ICT.

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
How on earth does it happen?

It has happened before in the past, I personally knew one guy whom actually changed from SAF to SCDF.

I also heard stories of changing from armour infantry to storeman. I think change from combat to service more often that the other way around.

reanimator

Reaction score
There are many many many different scenarios that could be postulated. One of which, could be the introduction of technology and innovation. Some roles will eventually become obsolete/redundant.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Promotion lo.... Like driver become transport supervisor.?.

Recommended by superior.... I kenna go course... But ooc 2 times... Haha

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
How on earth does it happen?

when u downgrade or upgrade PES. Yes. Sometimes without no reason also have.

it also depend on yr unit for eg. U downgraded from infantrymen, yr unit decide to revocate u to clerk. then yr new vocation is clerk

U originally was downgraded clerk during NS and went reservist u upgraded. Yr unit decide to revocate u to a combat vocation ect in reservist.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.