fitness first

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally, managed to get my login fixed. tried to book an appoint slot on weekend. but cannot book in advance more than 48 hours.

tried to book on a weekday like 6-7am slot. all fully booked. :s22:

decided to freeze my membership in july. hopefully, situation will get better after july.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feelsbad man. I see so many complaints on their instagram post regarding the app issue. Lucky I opened the app in the morning

i think those people tried login prior to this morning bah. the customer service told me ytd that the system is down for maintenance and should be up by 430pm ytd. I told the staff, nvm, can call me following day cause system maintenance usually un-predictable.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally, managed to get my login fixed. tried to book an appoint slot on weekend. but cannot book in advance more than 48 hours.

tried to book on a weekday like 6-7am slot. all fully booked. :s22:

decided to freeze my membership in july. hopefully, situation will get better after july.

did you get a reply from ff?

i emailed them on Friday to freeze, no response yet

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you get a reply from ff?

i emailed them on Friday to freeze, no response yet

yeah. received a call from the cso to confirm my request to freeze the membership. the cso told me will received an email but haven receive.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes able to access after relaunching the app, but classes /slots were fully booked :eek:

never go class. want to book gym session. gave up. decided to freeze membership. think the restriction never put into much thoughts.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was monitoring the fitness first gym booking. i think if august still going to be the same, likely will just cancel the membership le. just rely on my anytime fitness first.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
With our planned activities starting to mount during the Phase 2 of the post-circuit breaker period, it is still important to find time to get a sweat on. That is why we have partnered with Virgin Active for our next webinar to bring you their Grid Training exercise experience!

Specifically designed to combine cardio and compound exercises, each Grid session will work out your entire body and get you moving better! Better yet, this highly effective workout is done in just 30 minutes, meaning you can fulfill your body’s exercise needs and still have time to do the things you love!

yamashita

Reaction score
With our planned activities starting to mount during the Phase 2 of the post-circuit breaker period, it is still important to find time to get a sweat on. That is why we have partnered with Virgin Active for our next webinar to bring you their Grid Training exercise experience!

Specifically designed to combine cardio and compound exercises, each Grid session will work out your entire body and get you moving better! Better yet, this highly effective workout is done in just 30 minutes, meaning you can fulfill your body’s exercise needs and still have time to do the things you love!

What's the context? Fitness First partnering with Virgin Active? :s11:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think vitality gonna end partnership with FF soon. previously, when they wit TF, vitality also starting to use more of FF for their workout promotion. Now seems like they doing same thing.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
FF should do something to avoid losing membership to others, that 5 per class limit and always full gym floor 90mins slots is not available is not acceptable when members will be paying in July but gets no access :s11:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
by the way I went to ActiveSG GYM yesterday and was told allowed to have maximum of 50 persons in the gym :s8: why FF is so limited?

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by the way I went to ActiveSG GYM yesterday and was told allowed to have maximum of 50 persons in the gym :s8: why FF is so limited?

Active Sg got classes ah

sibeh jialat, calling their hotline to check the freeze, held for 25 mins and nobody picked up. worse than calling a bank's hotline

Last edited:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to email them. no one will pick up the call de. I think I wrote a long email and they just call me on the day of sent the email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.