Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

bh10101

Reaction score
as long you no need to pay more can la.. :s13::s13:

If you see pricelist, LX more expensive as it has all the accessories. But, the price difference is more than if you added those items a la carte from Kah Motors. The LX version is meant for those with trade in vehicles - to facilitate overtrade. —- info from my sales exec; just bought early 2020.

Last edited:

Kien Hin

Reaction score
At one point in time, price difference is abt 2k.
If that's the diff, definitely F package more worth it.

It also depends on how much you need the upgraded features. F spec has 40/60 split with the back seats, whether you need tall mode, roof handles for passengers to grab if your driving is a bit aggressive, paddle shifter, cruise control, seat height adjustment, plasma ion function with aircon, front cabin map lights, 8L larger fuel tank, rear windscreen wiper.

But all these add weight, so there will be a small impact to FC and acceleration.

For the rear seats, basic spec no 40/60 or tall mode. Still has storage and relax mode. So large items no issue.

My car only me and my wife, so for me entire rear seat fold down also no issue. But if you normally will have rear passengers and need to transport long items like a surf board at the same time, then the 40/60 seats will be helpful.

I have transported queen sized mattress, dbl deck coffee table, assembled rocking chair and the 1.8m ivar posts. The last one put in center so that it rests on my center armrest.
Bro u damn garang, btw, I don't get to find the 2k difference, most has 4-7k difference.

Orphan

Reaction score
mai la.. Mugen Style transport Queen Size mattress?! sibei ugly leh.. :s13::s13:

Lol if ppl see inside the car, they not only see mattress ugly, driver also ugly wahahahah. At least mattress ppl see won't vomit lor

bh10101

Reaction score
Fit Hybrid Sport with Mugen cloths + Queen Size mattress? = faint loh... :s13::s13:

Lol if ppl see inside the car, they not only see mattress ugly, driver also ugly wahahahah. At least mattress ppl see won't vomit lor

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At one point in time, price difference is abt 2k.
If that's the diff, definitely F package more worth it.

It also depends on how much you need the upgraded features. F spec has 40/60 split with the back seats, whether you need tall mode, roof handles for passengers to grab if your driving is a bit aggressive, paddle shifter, cruise control, seat height adjustment, plasma ion function with aircon, front cabin map lights, 8L larger fuel tank, rear windscreen wiper.

But all these add weight, so there will be a small impact to FC and acceleration.

For the rear seats, basic spec no 40/60 or tall mode. Still has storage and relax mode. So large items no issue.

My car only me and my wife, so for me entire rear seat fold down also no issue. But if you normally will have rear passengers and need to transport long items like a surf board at the same time, then the 40/60 seats will be helpful.

I have transported queen sized mattress, dbl deck coffee table, assembled rocking chair and the 1.8m ivar posts. The last one put in center so that it rests on my center armrest.

The queen matt length can fit in & still close hatch?

Orphan

Reaction score
The queen matt length can fit in & still close hatch?

Yes, can still close hatch. I bought from Ikea, so it's rolled up in vaccuum pack. Have to put in the roll diagonally iirc, but confirm dun need to down passenger side seat (coz my wife passenger).

I got see pic of ppl put in an unpacked queen sized mattress also, but have to down passenger seat and also bend the mattress.

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go for either the 1.5 from Kah or 1.5 hybrid from PI. Don't waste time with the 1.3, my colleague bought the 1.3 and everyday kb not enough power.

1.3 FC is better than 1.5. If you need added power just step more. Power is just about adequate for sedated driving style.

bh10101

Reaction score
smaller CC will always be better FC than the higher CC cars la..

power? on local roads? where can you run to? LoL!!

1.3 FC is better than 1.5. If you need added power just step more. Power is just about adequate for sedated driving style.

Last edited:

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at the secand hand 1.5 F models photos on sgcarmart
does the F variant have paddle shifters?
from some of the photos seems like no have?
:(

Kien Hin

Reaction score
I went to see Fit Hybrid 1.5f
Priced at 76800, seems like nvr drop as before **...
Wonder to get Fit 1.5 which most SEs quote ard 70k

tannl88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at the secand hand 1.5 F models photos on sgcarmart
does the F variant have paddle shifters?
from some of the photos seems like no have?
:(
Paddle shifters are the most useless addon. Rather the car comes cheaper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.