fitness first

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to email them. no one will pick up the call de. I think I wrote a long email and they just call me on the day of sent the email.

i wrote 3 emails in total. No reply.

FB message them, finally someone replied and told me that it takes them 3-5 working days to reply email.

I called hotline, 25 mins nobody picked up.

FINALLY, i called FF AMK branch front counter, asked them check if my membership freeze has been effective, the lady told me yes and will be frozen for July.

:s22: it means they already processed but never reply email

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
initially a lady called me say I will received an email regarding to the confirmation of my membership bring freeze for the month of July.

I emailed them when I did not received any thing. The customer service called me and told me to use the voice log as the confirmation.

roborovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really? they only allow for 5 gym floor access 90mins and 5 class access 90mins :(

Gym floor is 5 per 30 minutes. So is 15 pax for gym floor per 90 minutes. This excludes GX classes pax. Then must include instructors, PT, FOH, Sales, Cleaners.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Gym floor is 5 per 30 minutes. So is 15 pax for gym floor per 90 minutes. This excludes GX classes pax. Then must include instructors, PT, FOH, Sales, Cleaners.

counting based on per 90mins, 15 pax on gym floor + 5 pax GX is 20 pax. so there are 30 pax of instructors, PT, FOH, Sales, Cleaners :s11:

roborovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
counting based on per 90mins, 15 pax on gym floor + 5 pax GX is 20 pax. so there are 30 pax of instructors, PT, FOH, Sales, Cleaners :s11:

Nowadays many GX classes are just 45 mins. So within 90 mins, there're more members than what you calculated. If all 3 studios are utilised, thats already 18 pax in a 45 min slot.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nowadays many GX classes are just 45 mins. So within 90 mins, there're more members than what you calculated. If all 3 studios are utilised, thats already 18 pax in a 45 min slot.

wow let’s calculate, say before covid, during the usual peak hours after work, the number of members at any one time will be in the hundred+?

main, yoga, spin - 3 studios X 30 is already 90 + gym floor say 50 pax that stays for 1-2hrs hmm
I didn’t know so many pax 140 pax inside the FF :s22:

Last edited:

crlsberg

Reaction score
They should open those outlets closed on Sundays to accomodate more members e.g. Market St, Capital tower

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received a confirmation that my membership will be freeze for the month of July. and subsequent freeze will be 30sgd.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep i got the same email

and apparently, the freeze from August onwards, will also extend ur membership contract if you have one.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yep i got the same email

and apparently, the freeze from August onwards, will also extend ur membership contract if you have one.

the membership contract is one year? mine after the contract and just paying monthly fees

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends lor, some people signed 12 mths, some signed 24 mths.

mine's 12 mths, but i forget when ending.

i can't confirm if it will be extended if you freeze though, it's just hearsay

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I just want to go back to maintain my body, then I can go for hair removal :o and be a nice man h u n k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.