Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good stuffs for suckers of old school castlevania or megaman style games. :s12::s12::s12:

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same year Nintendo Switch was launched.

yeah. the damn controller so expensive. I was using 8BitDo SN30 Pro+, decent lar. but holding up on the analog stick for long time gives me thumb arthritis.

Yes, I am still scratching my head on the price of the controller too. Third party controller can be an option if eventually all will have drifting buttons.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am still scratching my head on the price of the controller too. Third party controller can be an option if eventually all will have drifting buttons.
ergonomic is really different.

Pro Controller felt very good in the hands. the weight is solid. buttons big as well. only D-pad is lousy.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian just in chap 15 for xenoblade
But i stop and went into future connected...just for the advance art manual as like dam difficult to farm sia in the main game

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
dun scare me leh~ :eek:
U dont really need advance art manual to complete the game le
But really not easy to farm especially on the non elite mob...u need to get gold chest which is already not easy from non elite
Then its like 5% chance from a gold chest haha...i cannot tahan so might as well play future connected first but abit spoiler here n there

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
U dont really need advance art manual to complete the game le
But really not easy to farm especially on the non elite mob...u need to get gold chest which is already not easy from non elite
Then its like 5% chance from a gold chest haha...i cannot tahan so might as well play future connected first but abit spoiler here n there

some of the quest also requires rare drop from mobs~ :s22:

i dun wanna complete that quest... but i also wanna clear my quest list~ :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.