Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Kien Hin

Reaction score
i saw at least 2 ads below $60k already. 59888

There was 1 ad with $35k but have to self bid COE.

Hehe thought new Fit coming out and they will phase out current GP5 with a clearance price.
However, it turns out the price still relatively the same b4 **.

Orphan

Reaction score
Hehe thought new Fit coming out and they will phase out current GP5 with a clearance price.
However, it turns out the price still relatively the same b4 **.

New model no one bring in the 2020 Hybrid yet, so that's why the 2018 models haven't reached lelong price. But hor, since car dealers do this for a living, they normally aim stock levels and price very accurate one.

Kien Hin

Reaction score
New model no one bring in the 2020 Hybrid yet, so that's why the 2018 models haven't reached lelong price. But hor, since car dealers do this for a living, they normally aim stock levels and price very accurate one.

Hehe guess I'll just need to wait slightly longer though.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paddle shifters make the car more fun to drive :)...not so useless imo

Paddle shifters are the most useless addon. Rather the car comes cheaper.

It don't suit to everyone's liking for sure. Fun to use it when is available but won't feel pain if without it.

For instance, reverse cam. I observed not all drivers used it during parking, still uses mostly the side mirrors.

escapelife

Reaction score
Hello, sorry first time driver here new to cars. Looking for recommendation. My ICE/radio/stereo is the Pioneer model. Looking for a shop to help me configure to allow Bluetooth and help me install rear and front camera.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, sorry first time driver here new to cars. Looking for recommendation. My ICE/radio/stereo is the Pioneer model. Looking for a shop to help me configure to allow Bluetooth and help me install rear and front camera.

My case, SE recommenced me his contact and did the configure free. While car dash cam, depends on your budget. There are freelance installer around at carousel.

Else ICE accessories such as Xtremez Audio Accessories. One stop shop. Get them install the dash cams and the ICE configuration should be free.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My case, SE recommenced me his contact and did the configure free. While car dash cam, depends on your budget. There are freelance installer around at carousel.

Else ICE accessories such as Xtremez Audio Accessories. One stop shop. Get them install the dash cams and the ICE configuration should be free.
Xtreme very atas shop :)

Sent from Molten GG7X Basketball using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.