Good 1 bedder condo for own stay?

tempestuous-

Reaction score
wow both selling lower than launch price, u should beware and study deeper into the development if it’s worth to buy. The grandeur park one is ECO? Why not consider Grandeur Park Residences then, new and also around that quantum.

Grandeur park
581 sqft is already in the 900k range now. 😂

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the seller is overseas and wants to cash out.

For the other unit, the tenant ended her lease and seller wants to sell off.

I think it's hard to advise you since we only have limited information. If this is for your own stay, the TM condo seems more convenient since it is nearer to your workplace. But like i said, just be careful of your exit, it could be challenging as you could be facing what your current owner is facing right now. The best way is to drive the price as low as possible to give you a better chance to exit in the green.

Good luck.

tempestuous-

Reaction score
I think it's hard to advise you since we only have limited information. If this is for your own stay, the TM condo seems more convenient since it is nearer to your workplace. But like i said, just be careful of your exit, it could be challenging as you could be facing what your current owner is facing right now. The best way is to drive the price as low as possible to give you a better chance to exit in the green.

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing!

foxshare

Reaction score
In the last 3 months, I’ve witnessed many savvy investors buying brand new private properties that are priced even within reach of those earning $4000/month.

Which are these 7 top projects and which among them provides the highest capital growth potential and rental yields? 🤔

Are u looking for investment opportunities. PM me to pick from these attractive 1 bedroom below $750,000.

Yunita19

Reaction score
Any condo 1 bedder city fringe near mrt n facilities below 800k quite new development type?

Queens town mrt - commonwealth tower
Aljunied mrt - Sims urban oasis
Boon Keng mrt - eight riversuites
Potong pasir mrt - poiz residences / the venue residences
Farrer Park mrt - Rangoon 88 / 28 RC Suites

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Any condo 1 bedder city fringe near mrt n facilities below 800k quite new development type?

near to Tanah Merah MRT can?

1)Grandeur Park Residences, TOP soon, 420sqft, comes partial furnished with white goods, total 720 units.. 3mins sheltered walk to Tanah Merah MRT..10 stations to Raffles Place

2)Eco @ Bedok South.. 8mins walk to Tanah Merah MRT.. 1+Study,581 sqft ( study can fit single bed), mid floor,pool view,3yrs old unit..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.