Grid Mobile offers 40GB at only $24.90/mth; and additional 200GB for month of August 2019!

SeCt0r7

Banned
Reaction score
Ok great I wake up and saw the sms I can port in new grid Sim Liao. Now working and speed to me is like using Singtel. Used to pay the useless CIS plus the data x infinity so exp now cheaper!!

guyz92

Reaction score
Ok great I wake up and saw the sms I can port in new grid Sim Liao. Now working and speed to me is like using Singtel. Used to pay the useless CIS plus the data x infinity so exp now cheaper!!

Incoming calls and SMS test working?

Hope you enjoy your mobile service with MVNO and enjoy reasonable amount of saving on your monthly subscription.

SeCt0r7

Banned
Reaction score
Incoming calls and SMS test working?

Hope you enjoy your mobile service with MVNO and enjoy reasonable amount of saving on your monthly subscription.

lol now that you remind me then i go try all ok..cause i'm primary a data user more than sms or phone calls.

SeCt0r7

Banned
Reaction score
i still waiting for another of my singtel CIS to also finish contract end of the year. still deciding which other mvno to subscribe. anyone with 2 nos whats your subscription? all go to same mvno or different?

guyz92

Reaction score
i still waiting for another of my singtel CIS to also finish contract end of the year. still deciding which other mvno to subscribe. anyone with 2 nos whats your subscription? all go to same mvno or different?

For me I am using MyRepublic Uno plan and Zero1 1GB to Unlimited.

$8 Uno plan relies on Starhub Infrastructure.
$13.90 Zero1 Plan relies on Singtel Infrastructure.

If one of the telco is down, another 1 can be used as a spare tire.

Previously happen before, Zero1 down for like almost 6 hours while Uno Plan is working correctly. Another time Myrepublic-Starhub is down while Zero1 is working.

The probability of both line is down is very very low. Depend on your use case and how much budget you willing to spend per month on telco spending.

SeCt0r7

Banned
Reaction score
today activated grid, and i watch stream outside throughout zzzz and realise i already used out 13GB....die liao

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
i also dunno leh..i stun also. i suspect the app run on bg?

I was on red telco last time, I noticed that my data usage runs a lot faster than while I am on other telco like green etc.

Not sure if the same situation applies to grid also.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
I was on red telco last time, I noticed that my data usage runs a lot faster than while I am on other telco like green etc.

Not sure if the same situation applies to grid also.

Grid charges in 1B blocks. Singtel charges in 10KB blocks. So technically should not drain so fast. I believe you were livestreaming at 1080p for at least 8 to 10 hours collectively. YouTube livestream takes 1.5GB per hour on 1080p.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today activated grid, and i watch stream outside throughout zzzz and realise i already used out 13GB....die liao

You stream twitch? Got so fast 13GB used. Any background sync?
Twitch streaming uses more data

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So grid speed is faster than gomo due to non-throttle?
I used gomo few months ago before ** and find that the speed is not as fast as ST, although coverage wise is good.

Now temporarily using giga 10$ due to WFH, will change back to grid if it is faster.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So grid speed is faster than gomo due to non-throttle?
I used gomo few months ago before ** and find that the speed is not as fast as ST, although coverage wise is good.

Now temporarily using giga 10$ due to WFH, will change back to grid if it is faster.
I never use Gomo before, but based on what people said about gomo peaked at 75mbps, grid can easily go over 100mbps. Based on all these reports, can say it's a yes

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never use Gomo before, but based on what people said about gomo peaked at 75mbps, grid can easily go over 100mbps. Based on all these reports, can say it's a yes
Ok thanks. 1 more question, does grid support call forwarding? Just realized recently that giga doesn't allow call forwarding.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.