Starhub Giga

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
bldjGD2.jpg

transferred my giga to $0 circles life

Can I assume that donor telco is StarHub since giga is under StarHub and there's no option to select giga?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday just help my bro activation his giga sim card which received on 4th Jun.

Yes giga APP is clean, detail and direct.

One question, billing only thru Credit card only, couldn't find other payment option?

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

pretty much all MVNOs only accept debit/credit card recurring payment. no way for one not to pay or delay the payment.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just activated my giga eleven days after receiving my SIM card. Good to have billing cycle on 1st of the month instead of delivery date

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Just activated my giga eleven days after receiving my SIM card. Good to have billing cycle on 1st of the month instead of delivery date

Giga billing cycle not only by date also by time too. It renews at the particular day and particular time accurate to the minutes of ur activation.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask, how do I check the monthly usage if there are 2 or more mobile lines under Giga?

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
Yep. All lines are pooled under one account (i.e. your email).

Do note that you can only have one login session at one time. If you login via the app on another device/web, you will be logged out elsewhere.

I can use the giga app on 2 different phones at the same time without being logged out.

youhsueh

Reaction score
I can use the giga app on 2 different phones at the same time without being logged out.

Thanks for the correction. I just tried and it works. It used to log me out. Maybe because I recently added another line.

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I just tried and it works. It used to log me out. Maybe because I recently added another line.

No problem. :)

Anyone out there thinking of porting to CM Link just to keep their nice 8889xxxx number haha? Cheapest way to keep it alive at $5/month after $10 rebate/ credit for 6 cycles?

weeguy

Reaction score
No problem.
:)

Anyone out there thinking of porting to CM Link just to keep their nice 8889xxxx number haha? Cheapest way to keep it alive at $5/month after $10 rebate/ credit for 6 cycles?
Haha, porting mine to the grandfathered CL $0 Flexi plan like someone else here. Always knew that would come in useful some day.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gomo got offer $20 for 40 GB. Good deal to jump ship? Currently on $18 for 20 GB giga

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gomo got offer $20 for 40 GB. Good deal to jump ship? Currently on $18 for 20 GB giga

For extra 2 dollars you get another 20gigs of data. But you have to ask yourself, do you really use over 20GB data first?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh just realised giga got its own $20 for 40GB promo with rollover data. Thinking of signing this up, but what is this 12 months thing about? It is not 1 year contract right? Meaning I can jump ship anytime I want right?

SibehHL

Reaction score
Oh just realised giga got its own $20 for 40GB promo with rollover data. Thinking of signing this up, but what is this 12 months thing about? It is not 1 year contract right? Meaning I can jump ship anytime I want right?

Means you get this promo package for only 12 months upon signing up.

At end of 12 months, plan revert to basic of $30 blah blah blah...:(

There is no contract, still can jump.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.