One punch man the strongest mobile game

babies_man156

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the black tixs save for future draws?

Saw on YT on the China server got Metal Bat who is using black tix draws?

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think will save the black tix for next limited hero ba. king or silverfang...

boros like not worth it, also the other SSR available with boros are not much

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will rage quit this game soon all 5 acc limited vouchers get N rank characters..

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Everytime people says its all about RNG..
some spend hundreds and thousands while some spend nothing on the same ssr...

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
kenapa siol..

I just hit lvl 50 today, and still running child, subterranean and sotong ssr with fubuki, golden ball and mumen (should i change to amai)?

Dont know how long can i cont to dong this game without all the god tier ssr like tornado and samurai....

also, amai is crazily good sia, bo dai bo ji hit the conqueror boss for 100ks damage....

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
guys the white gears can level up bo ? or save up until get other tiers then upgrade. im holding backing the upgrades my power level sucks

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
guys the white gears can level up bo ? or save up until get other tiers then upgrade. im holding backing the upgrades my power level sucks

So far im only at the lvl where i will try to buy and farm blue gears from shops and conqueror bosses at lvl 40 ish onwards to replace most of my green ones. White ones all i dismantle for gearing points. But once i can start to farm purple ones, then all the green and blues will go...

euro2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spend some gems bai vitality refills to farm blue gears

euro2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hit lvl 50 today, and still running child, subterranean and sotong ssr with fubuki, golden ball and mumen (should i change to amai)?

Dont know how long can i cont to dong this game without all the god tier ssr like tornado and samurai....

also, amai is crazily good sia, bo dai bo ji hit the conqueror boss for 100ks damage....

amai good for boss & pvp

blinker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 X 10 Black and 1 X 10 Elite...

No SSR at all, in fact i get like 3 SR of the same Scientist guy.....
Sucksss man

Wiped out all my gems for this... T_T

euro2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 X 10 Black and 1 X 10 Elite...

No SSR at all, in fact i get like 3 SR of the same Scientist guy.....
Sucksss man

Wiped out all my gems for this... T_T

wrong move man..should have used the gold to do daily stuff like lvling,refilling, farming for gears..

there's better heroes coming soon

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

as u progress in the level, u will have better color gears.

white->green->blue->purple.

is quite cheap to upgrade till lvl 30 of any color of gear. but also note that u can "dismantle" those gears that u dunwan and get rebate of gear enhancement ticket.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.