Whats the best weapon or combi?

DiamondJuice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
re-rolled for almost 3 hours, finally get a Cinderella + additional SR sword

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one plays like granbue fantasy sia... well both from square enix anyway.

can only use 1 character only?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
character unlock?
Gem look like easy to get.

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have Cinderella/Breaker, Sleeping beauty/Sorcerer, Alice/Breaker, Pinocchio/Sorcerer, Snow White/Breaker.

Got show SR and etc meh.

iron2000

Reaction score
Got L rank, like higher than SR?
But like L stuff only in coin exchange?

Already kind of bored of the game lol
The story like just dragging, snippets of personal inner monologues.
Would be nice to have Auto with double speed.

Grind intensive with lots of things to level up with items not gameplay.
All the weapons, armor and nightmare management will be a pain down the road like FFRK.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Got L rank, like higher than SR?
But like L stuff only in coin exchange?

Already kind of bored of the game lol
The story like just dragging, snippets of personal inner monologues.
Would be nice to have Auto with double speed.

Grind intensive with lots of things to level up with items not gameplay.
All the weapons, armor and nightmare management will be a pain down the road like FFRK.

Same here.

Its has pretty nice graphics, sound is great and story is quite unique. But the gameplay is very dull. Lost interest in 1 hr.

It seems that square enix has lost its edge.... its recent new games are not very nice.

I think FFRK was more fun than this.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here.

Its has pretty nice graphics, sound is great and story is quite unique. But the gameplay is very dull. Lost interest in 1 hr.

It seems that square enix has lost its edge.... its recent new games are not very nice.

I think FFRK was more fun than this.

lol.. i love this more than langrisser now. to me langrisser is getting dull lol
I think this game not consider new. its out 3 yrs in JP? it kind of similiar to grandbue fantasy system.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
lol.. i love this more than langrisser now. to me langrisser is getting dull lol
I think this game not consider new. its out 3 yrs in JP? it kind of similiar to grandbue fantasy system.

Lol. Interesting that u find langrisser dull after yulia/omega release when a lot of changes are implemented going forward. It was dull before their release.

If u consider their jp counterparts then none of the games mentioned in hwz are actually 'new'. Lol. People seldom mention new jp games since there is a lack of interest in jp version of games here usually.

Recent square enix games release globally:

wotv:ffbe
This game is practically 70% copy and paste of alchemist code, but I feel alchemist code was way better. It can be considered relatively 'new' since the jp and gl release are pretty close together.

romancing saga re:universe
This game is really a solo game. I am now playing the jp version and even though guild function was implemented, it has zero multiplayer content (guild is only for chatting). Gameplay wise, its really for the most hardcore and sadist grinders who are not good to themselves. (I am one, lol.)

SinoAlice
I've tried the jp version when it was released. Ditched it very soon after. Decided to try the gl version to better understand the story, but really the gameplay is too dull and ditched it again.

Its not like granblue since this is more of single char game without party management. U are joined by randoms, who u may friend them and in future, take quests together.

Kinda a mixed in-between an mobile mmo and those regular gacha game. Sadly, it fails in both ends as it do not have the depth and expansiveness of a mobile mmo, and the variety of a gacha game with party management.

Well, hope u can sustain. It wasn't very popular in jp due to its gameplay (though the chars, its art and music do have a following).

Hope that it does not end up like grimm notes (repage). Another squareenix game based on fairytale chars that was shutdown.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Langrisser was nice and nogalistic for a sega rpg last time. since i didnt get yulia, i kind of stop advance further and only log in for sweep daily and bond shard.

the dull part for me is those event thing.. they keep recycle the same characters. all the old rivals return from dead now become friends... lol

mainly now im playing FFBE, brave nine, arknight.

I cant say this game is super cool, but at least not stressful or meta chasing.
f2p for me, anything can stop and move on to another game. i like the music its true. lol

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
the dull part for me is those event thing.. they keep recycle the same characters. all the old rivals return from dead now become friends... lol

Lol. Sounds like some taiwan drama scenarios.

Sadly, I am now still not able to find another game of equivalent value as langrisser.

Frankly speaking, the hype of SinoAlice is dying. Its hyped mainly because gl release was delayed and it almost went into SE trashcan. Reason of delay was stated regionalising issues, but probably the original gl developer was doubtful if this can be successful in gl since it wasn't that successful in jp in the first place.

It is cool in terms of mood, graphics and music, but gameplay is the thing that is a disappointment.

It will end up like other overhyped mmos that auto plays by itself. Well, good for casual players, but eventually, like those idle rpg, most people will wonder why they are playing this in the first place.

This video may help the players. But there is one comment there that I totally agree:

"While it may look ok now for f2p, it won't.
Power comes from SSR or higher weapons,from weapon dupes , and from additional jobs. Both of which are completely dependent on gacha.
This game is blatantly p2w by design.
Tectone should have shown someone who didn't spent any crystals or money. (because they are waiting for nier banner)"

This game may not be SE's most successful or popular game in jp, but its one of the more profitable ones. Its gacha is expensive and its p2w.

Anyway, u guys will eventually experience the game yourself. Most will probably acknowledge and agree that the core pve gameplay is extremely dull, but the pvp aspect is the most fun aspect in the game (which is why its profitable in jp).

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Langrisser is way better imo

might as well play gbf..

this sinoalice is just auto fest game.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Langrisser is way better imo

might as well play gbf..

this sinoalice is just auto fest game.

Langrisser is nice. but lately i dont find the passion to explore, i just login and do daily and that it.

SinoAlice is something new to me because it different play style. one day i will get bore and move on to another one.:s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Langrisser is nice. but lately i dont find the passion to explore, i just login and do daily and that it.

SinoAlice is something new to me because it different play style. one day i will get bore and move on to another one.:s13:

Another SE game's global version bite the dust.

Launch: Apr 2019
EOS: Aug 2020

Jp version still alive.

Seriously, I don't think I can trust playing global versions of SE games if they are not of the Final Fantasy franchise.

Grimm notes

Gl version
Launch: Mar 2018
EOS: Jan 2019

Jp version
Launch: Jan 2016
EOS: Jun 2020

Star ocean anamnesis

Gl version
Launch: Jul 2018
EOS: Nov 2019

Jp version still ongoing.

I don't think SinoAlice will last long. Probably 1yr or slightly more, depending on gl performance.

The only new SE game that will last is probably wotv: ffbe, as SE will probably spend more efforts in sustaining its ff franchise.

Even for the romancing saga re: universe game, I quickly move to the jp version after playing the gl version for a while. I don't think its gl version will last long too.

Addon:
Mobius Final Fantasy

Gl version
Launch: Aug 2016
EOS: Jun 2020

Jp version
Launch: Jun 2015
EOS: Mar 2020

Mobius FF isn't that much of a fantastic game. Good visuals but crap gameplay. But it last long perhaps because its a FF franchise.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.