recommend wireless gaming mouse

Slpy

Master Member
Reaction score
a logitech g700s user for the last 6 years, but got into the double click issues for my right button
ironically, it was initially on the left button, but it self healed :s22:

tried self fixing and changing the micro switch, but damaged the board, causing my side buttons to be not working now :(
have to find a multimeter to see if i can find a workaround, but meanwhile have to plan for the worst

i was hoping to find to find something similar to what i have
- aa battery with the option to recharge via cable, but this feature seems to have died
- 2-4 side buttons

g502 lightspeed seems to be one of the "best" wireless mouse out there, and pricing at around S$180 online

razer basilisk ultimate is nice with a fanciful dock, but pricing on shopee is slightly above S$200. also worry about their deteriorating sticky surface they used to have after a months of usage

g603 lightspeed pricing at around S$90, 1 or 2 aa batteries, no charge and use option

razer basilisk x hyperspeed around S$70, aa battery, no charge and use option

any other recommendations?

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
logitech g pro wireless goes for double digit on lazada during their huge sales sometimes.

otherwise 603 is your best option.

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gave up on Logitech long ago.

Had 3 gaming mouse both wireless and wired. All of them had the irritating double click problems. Its a nightmare when you need to hold long press the button.

On Roccat now and a happy user.

Just sharing my bad experiences with Logitech

Slpy

Master Member
Reaction score
will look out for it. thank you
logitech g pro wireless goes for double digit on lazada during their huge sales sometimes.

otherwise 603 is your best option.

thanks for sharing
but... i dont like the design of roccat :vijayadmin:
that's why now i actually also researching how to repair the mouse after 2 years warranty is over :s22:

I gave up on Logitech long ago.

Had 3 gaming mouse both wireless and wired. All of them had the irritating double click problems. Its a nightmare when you need to hold long press the button.

On Roccat now and a happy user.

Just sharing my bad experiences with Logitech

Rock_Lobster

Reaction score
will look out for it. thank you

thanks for sharing
but... i dont like the design of roccat :vijayadmin:
that's why now i actually also researching how to repair the mouse after 2 years warranty is over :s22:

If you can solder, replacing mouse switches to aftermarket switches is easy. Hardest part is probably re-assembling the mouse.

Slpy

Master Member
Reaction score
If you can solder, replacing mouse switches to aftermarket switches is easy. Hardest part is probably re-assembling the mouse.

hardest part for me was removing the existing solder... damaged my board in between :(

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That your g700s lasted for 6 years tells me you got your money back and more. I've been a happy logitech user for many years also. Had the g700s, upgraded to the g703 and it's wonderful. Wireless is awesome. Battery life is phenomenal.

I would stay away from razer, build quality is way below logitech imo. Had so many razer mice that died after a year.

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all my razer mice lasted more than 3 years. i'm on my 4th razer mice and only 1 died on me so far.

i guess ymmv

DeadandBuried

Master Member
Reaction score
a logitech g700s user for the last 6 years, but got into the double click issues for my right button

tried self fixing and changing the micro switch, but damaged the board, causing my side buttons to be not working now :(
have to find a multimeter to see if i can find a workaround, but meanwhile have to plan for the worst

- aa battery with the option to recharge via cable, but this feature seems to have died
- 2-4 side buttons

g502 lightspeed seems to be one of the "best" wireless mouse out there, and pricing at around S$180 online

razer basilisk ultimate is nice with a fanciful dock, but pricing on shopee is slightly above S$200. also worry about their deteriorating sticky surface they used to have after a months of usage

g603 lightspeed pricing at around S$90, 1 or 2 aa batteries, no charge and use option

Corsair mice? The wireless version of the Ironclaw is supposed to be really popular... But I haven't used corsair before. I'm more of a logitech user myself...

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one looks good. Quite cheap also.

HTB1dUUpanHuK1RkSndVq6xVwpXaC.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965087745.html

About SGD$16.30.

Slpy

Master Member
Reaction score
my exact thoughts overnight
i was thinking to try all those taobao mouses :s22:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m using Logitech g502 lightspeed really no horse run trust me

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my exact thoughts overnight
i was thinking to try all those taobao mouses :s22:
Those cheap mice build quality is very very very far from your logitech g700s. You will find it painful to use, really.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score

- 2-4 side buttons

so ts wat u end up buying?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.