iPhone 11/11 Pro

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to “shortcut”? Whether it’s possible to lower the notification volume when I connected to earpiece? Sometimes it is deafening

hmm when I have my bluetooth earpiece connected e call comes in at e volume my earpiece is on (60%). my phone ringer is set at max

Last edited:

PongRareRare

Reaction score
hmm when I have my bluetooth earpiece connected e call comes in at e volume my earpiece is on (60%). my phone ringer is set at max

You don’t find it deafening sometimes when listening to song den notification suddenly sound?

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Reaction score
sorry for the late replies but thanks all who advise me to stick w android 😅

I'm using an ipad now so tryna see if I'll get use to ios. really attracted to iPhone after seeing the leaks and ios 14

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
When i was on Android i wasn't able to get the cracked spotify at all
It was iphone that I'm able to dl all the cracked apps like spotify, youtube and whatsapp and adguard pro
Ironic

mbyst

Reaction score
Is there any other way to enable apple pay beside double press power button.
Is it possible to set double tap on screen to lock phone like android phone
I am a android user to iOS
Thanks

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

Last edited:

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any other way to enable apple pay beside double press power button.
Is it possible to set double tap on screen to lock phone like android phone
I am a android user to iOS
Thanks

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

no other way. double-press power button is the fastest method.
you will find lesser accessibility options on iOS compared to android, but after a while, u'll get used to it.

rharish_21

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i just received my iPhone 11 pro max through re-contract from StarHub. But unfortunately the set is having a huge scratch in the screen. I called in and lodged a complaint and sent the pictures too. They asked me to wait for an answer from the relevant department and they may take 3 to 4 working days. Which could be end of next week already.

Telco is asking why i never checked and signed? Again, the delivery guy was in so much of rush he just passed me the bag and asked me to sign.. Never really allowed me to check or open the package and verify.

Just want to check whether anybody has encountered the same sort of issue / situation? If so, could you share how you handled the case with the telco?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i just received my iPhone 11 pro max through re-contract from StarHub. But unfortunately the set is having a huge scratch in the screen. I called in and lodged a complaint and sent the pictures too. They asked me to wait for an answer from the relevant department and they may take 3 to 4 working days. Which could be end of next week already.

Telco is asking why i never checked and signed? Again, the delivery guy was in so much of rush he just passed me the bag and asked me to sign.. Never really allowed me to check or open the package and verify.

Just want to check whether anybody has encountered the same sort of issue / situation? If so, could you share how you handled the case with the telco?

Telco will taichi a lot one. I got bad experience also with Starhub. Likely they will ask you go back Apple change refurbished set.

rharish_21

Reaction score
Second this.

Always ALWAYS check your telco set before leaving the store, once you step out, any issues has to be solved by going to Apple/AASP's.

Unfortunately this time around its delivered and i didnt go to the shop and purchased. If shop, i also die die check and come.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Second this.

Always ALWAYS check your telco set before leaving the store, once you step out, any issues has to be solved by going to Apple/AASP's.

That time got 1 set got physical defect when I was checking. Then the sales at Starhub serving me tell me cannot see leh. Explain until want to vomit knn. Service damn jialat, took the whole phone over. His hand so oily. Whole phone all his fingerprints and oil. :s22:

Unfortunately this time around its delivered and i didnt go to the shop and purchased. If shop, i also die die check and come.

Try escalate and fight for 1:1 brand new set. If go Apple refurbished set already :s22:

Nero666

Reaction score
How about using Google pay on iPhone? Need to double click to activate goolge pay as well?

no other way. double-press power button is the fastest method.
you will find lesser accessibility options on iOS compared to android, but after a while, u'll get used to it.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to organize photos in the iPhone? Just bought one and the photos i transferred under From My Mac, how to move them up so I don't need to scroll down?

And put them in separate folders also.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to organize photos in the iPhone? Just bought one and the photos i transferred under From My Mac, how to move them up so I don't need to scroll down?

And put them in separate folders also.

Welcome to the iPhone family!

Generally. The photos are sorted in chronological order under the Photos tab. So depending if the photo has meta data on when it was created or taken it will sort according to that or else it will be based on time imported. This cannot be changed unless you change metadata.

If you want to create them Into groups it would be under album tab. That is where you can group them up. NOTE that this will not affect the chronological order of the Photos tab. The photo tab acts like a global master list sorted by chronological order.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
I want them to be under albums,right now I already have them in folders but when I import to iTunes and sync, it's under From My Mac. I have to scroll down to see.

I want to see them under Albums

rharish_21

Reaction score
That time got 1 set got physical defect when I was checking. Then the sales at Starhub serving me tell me cannot see leh. Explain until want to vomit knn. Service damn jialat, took the whole phone over. His hand so oily. Whole phone all his fingerprints and oil. :s22:

Try escalate and fight for 1:1 brand new set. If go Apple refurbished set already :s22:

Escalated to the customer service side and still waiting for an update as they wanted to investigate with the relevant backend team first. They told me to wait 1 - 3 business days for an answer. Hoping for the best and still patiently waiting for an update

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.