[OFFICIAL] LG V50

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually Shopee can bargain a bit with the seller .... if you know how.... :D

Go to the item page ... below you see Chat Now | Add to Cart | Buy Now

You click on the Chat Now button and in the Chat Now window you see Make An Offer | Buy Now

You make your offer there... I think 10% off should sound reasonable.

If seller agrees to your bid offer, seller will generate an exclusive voucher for you to offset.

Dizzy_88

Reaction score
Go to the item page ... below you see Chat Now | Add to Cart | Buy Now

You click on the Chat Now button and in the Chat Now window you see Make An Offer | Buy Now

You make your offer there... I think 10% off should sound reasonable.

If seller agrees to your bid offer, seller will generate an exclusive voucher for you to offset.

Thanks for the tip!

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
recieve my LG v50s from ninjavan, just pasted screen protector and using itnnow!

Being able to watch duoyin and browse hwz at the same time ar the price point of 600 is ridiculus!

I done a very bad job pasting myself lol anyone know where can paste for this phone?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recieve my LG v50s from ninjavan, just pasted screen protector and using itnnow!

Being able to watch duoyin and browse hwz at the same time ar the price point of 600 is ridiculus!

I done a very bad job pasting myself lol anyone know where can paste for this phone?

sic link.

any gst?

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sic link.

any gst?

648ae35a-f643-40b1-a90d-df804b844bb1.JPG

rest1ess

Reaction score
In Singapore, whatever price shown is include GST, they cannot put a price without GST :)

Good point. But many online trading platforms here stipulate that prices for overseas goods are before any imposed GST. Amazon.sg is one exception.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read the comments in Qoo10 they are being charged. The same seller is selling in shoppee as well but there is 20 price difference for the same item. :(

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Read the comments in Qoo10 they are being charged. The same seller is selling in shoppee as well but there is 20 price difference for the same item. :(

I think Q100 happen to have the S$20.00 off coupon very often, thus the price difference. :)

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems andriod 10 got some bugs , cannot turn off animation totally,even if you disable animation in dev mode.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.