View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #2461
RedsYWNA
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 375
The bottom line is that excessive cash hoarding is getting increasingly expensive. So don't hoard too much cash.
But what should we do with the spare cash? Stock market looking dangerously high now...... I am also having a headache to decide. I have put 30% of spare cash into the stock market, and am contemplating what to do with the remaining 70%.

Maybe MBH or A35? Or into beaten down financials ETF?
RedsYWNA is offline   Reply With Quote