who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most players not banning yu zhong because not everyone know how to play him and activate his passive. most players just keep spamming skills and die. some more his 1st skill need to wait.

i think i one of them. fly in spam skill still die.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
******* 2 indogs afk when they can't play mm punishment is -5 credit points LOL moonton ah seriously
Met alot of these afks already. Another one is i choose the hero he don't like he say he gonna troll choose rafaela
whole game one corner heal himself LOL. Me get mvp but lose because it this **
what's wrong with these retarded people

Last edited:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
******* 2 indogs afk when they can't play mm punishment is -5 credit points LOL moonton ah seriously
Met alot of these afks already. Another one is i choose the hero he don't like he say he gonna troll choose rafaela

indog will never adjust one lah.

die die want to play MM. give them play but don't know how to take objectives. lanchiau.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

most of my games i got 1 or 2 afks. sometimes got 3 afks. some of them want to be mm but go pick layla or miya then feed double digits. i go pick mm then they not happy and whole game keep scolding vulgarities at me. took my buffs even though they are tank. they don't tank for me.

nothing much we can do except to find a team to play with. moonton won't increase punishment since those indogs are considered paying customers.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
most of my games i got 1 or 2 afks. sometimes got 3 afks. some of them want to be mm but go pick layla or miya then feed double digits. i go pick mm then they not happy and whole game keep scolding vulgarities at me. took my buffs even though they are tank. they don't tank for me.

nothing much we can do except to find a team to play with. moonton won't increase punishment since those indogs are considered paying customers.

I off my chat liao. People type what I cant see
Ok we form a team me u and ah b. No see no scatter

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score
What ish best way to use the new dragon guy?? Jus got him Nia.
Still trying to figure out how to rotate his 4 skills.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U playing with beatrice?

who is beatrice?

i only play with nevereatrice but 2 of us is not enough since he is mage and i am semi-tank. most of the time those 3 randoms are dumb with only 20 IQ max walking around the map looking lost and feeding enemies. need 1 mm to team up so can take lord, turtle and towers easily.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally bought a game pad. Now solo grinding wr in epic classic.
My friend list all legend n mythic liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.