3. Griezmann or Sancho either one come I dun mind

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 3 wishes as for now

1. Win the Europa league
2. Get a TOP four finish in the league

but griezmann position now taken by fernandez. he come here have to settle for flanks.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd 'agreed' £13m Roberto Firmino deal with medical planned before Liverpool transfer

Manchester United looked set to sign Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim before Liverpool went the extra mile to conclude the deal.

Roberto Firmino could have joined Liverpool's arch-rivals Manchester United in 2015 before sealing his £29million switch to Anfield from Hoffenheim. The Brazilian was hot property after scoring 22 goals and providing 16 assists in all competitions for the Bundesliga outfit.

Only Neymar had managed more from Brazil's European contingent and a host of English and Spanish clubs had already taken note.

That includes Manchester United, with reports even claiming that a £13.1million deal had been agreed.

ESPN Brazil's Jose Elias told the Bate-Bola show that Firmino would undergo his medical with Manchester United while away on international duty.

The attacker was in Santiago with his Brazil team-mates preparing for the Copa America.

That's when Liverpool decided to pounce and they were willing to go to extra lengths to get the deal done.

Former Liverpool CEO Ian Ayre decided to fly to South America to get the deal over the line following talks with Firmino's agent.

Ayre recently told the Daily Mail: "He said to me: 'We will have to sit down and talk further – do you want to come out here? I'm in Santiago.' I said: 'Sure, no problem'."

Liverpool fans could hardly contain their excitement when a grainy image emerged of Firmino holding up a Liverpool shirt alongside Ayre.

"It was quite surreal, leaving a European summer to go out to the Copa America and I remember flying into Santiago and seeing the snow-capped mountains," Ayre added on his adventure to Chile.

"This, really, was nothing different to lots of other deals that we had done before.

"I always find that face-to-face meetings bring a personal touch. We did it with (Philippe) Coutinho, for (Sadio) Mane. Even Joe Gomez was a drive down to Charlton, to meet him and make sure we completed. That face-to-face aspect is so important to make sure there are no problems.

"There could have been a problem as the Brazilian FA were running a closed camp and not allowing anyone in to see their squad. But we were really lucky as Dunga, their manager, agreed to let Roberto leave the team hotel and meet me for an hour with his agent.

"That's when we did the deal. I took the picture and he was our player."

Former Manchester United midfielder Eric Djemba-Djemba has claimed that Firmino would be the perfect striker for his former side.

“I would love to see one more striker in the [Ruud] Van Nistelrooy mould come in," he told BettingApps.com.

"Someone who can score the goals, who can bring everyone into the play and someone who knows the league.

“Unfortunately I think the perfect striker for United is at Liverpool. Roberto Firmino would be the perfect striker for United, but they will never get him.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-deal-medical-planned-Liverpool-transfer-news

Stupid Woodward expected to get deals done in his office. Even Ferguson would meet up with the players to convince them to sign.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is how Ferguson signed Ronaldo

Sir Alex Ferguson signed Cristiano Ronaldo while Manchester United squad waited on team bus, reveals Ryan Giggs

Ryan Giggs has revealed Sir Alex Ferguson completed a £13million deal for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2003 while the Manchester United squad waited on the team bus for their former manager.

Ronaldo, 31, sparkled as an 18-year-old as United played the winger’s former club, Sporting Lisbon, in a pre-season friendly in 2003.

The Real Madrid star tore United to shreds as the Portuguese giants ran out 3-1 winners.

Sir Alex Ferguson was interested in the wonderkid before the friendly but Giggs has revealed how the Scot refused to leave the stadium before completing a deal for Ronaldo on the night.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/07/11/sir-...m-bus-reveals-ryan-giggs-6000962/?ito=cbshare

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Someone going to BVB. Done deal? Gome also leaving. Can welcome sancho liao?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leicester has away games against Arsenal & Tottenham. Leicester may lose these 2 games.
Chelsea has away game against Liverpool.

Don’t bank on it. Arse-nil and spurs have been shiate. Loserfools have taken their foot off the pedal, lost 4-0 to shi.tty. We have to depend on ourselves.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but griezmann position now taken by fernandez. he come here have to settle for flanks.

We are not his first choice. He wouldn’t have come years ago if he wanted to. He is not going to be cheap, and at his age, he is not worth it.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. Win the Europa league

Man City may not be in champ League so 5th position alr qualified. Or win Europa also qualify.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I think Ed might go for it, seeing how he can market AG7 as the new no.7 and also Adidas player. Wouldn’t be surprised Ed might say 100m for Sancho too expensive but 150m for AG7 will be just nice.

During earnings call can say AG7 to Utd had the high trending tweet since AS7.

We are not his first choice. He wouldn’t have come years ago if he wanted to. He is not going to be cheap, and at his age, he is not worth it.

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1. Win the Europa league

Sancho would be a fantastic signing.

He is one of the best young talent in the world now.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man City may not be in champ League so 5th position alr qualified. Or win Europa also qualify.

We can’t rely shi.tty being banned. Uefa is a joke. I believe it will be just a fine. Wolves are also breathing down our necks. There are some strong opponents left in Europa so winning is not a certainty. Our fate is actually in our own hands. If we win all, we can disregard the other results.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Southampton at home and Palace away could be tricky for us, but we should go all out to try and win all our remaining games.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Southampton at home and Palace away could be tricky for us, but we should go all out to try and win all our remaining games.

Danny Ings is on form and can score from any angle.
Have to cut his supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.