cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1WgzKUC.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fake hype la. :D

True True, I see liao...also find it so so, just another black bay.. dunno why people rushing down to place order.

Not say like the Tudor Pepsi GMT launch in the last year... that one is very real hype..

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True True, I see liao...also find it so so, just another black bay.. dunno why people rushing down to place order.

Not say like the Tudor Pepsi GMT launch in the last year... that one is very real hype..

u know la...

the ADs sure say first few to own in singapore.... create a small hype then say no discount cos limited stocks etc.

being sinkie the moment hear left 1-2pcs only 80% chance of buying.

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, can i ask if mr goh at k2 is able to change the battery for an old gshock? Specifically the solar gw200 frogman. Thanks

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, can i ask if mr goh at k2 is able to change the battery for an old gshock? Specifically the solar gw200 frogman. Thanks

Why don't you call or Whatsapp him to ask? His number can easily be Googled.

For Seiko, likely he will have esp for current model, dunno about Casio though.

mobiken

Reaction score
I got an offer for dark side of the moon.. Tempting. Need to seek advise here any bro own one?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.