Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who is on form. Got on mean got off. We just need the actual united to turn up for work can liao.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I think Ed might go for it, seeing how he can market AG7 as the new no.7 and also Adidas player. Wouldn’t be surprised Ed might say 100m for Sancho too expensive but 150m for AG7 will be just nice.

During earnings call can say AG7 to Utd had the high trending tweet since AS7.

AG is on the decline like our own AS
Better to go for younger, faster and energetic players

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new home kit (though it's only leaked pics, not cfm yet) for next season look very nice, me cfm will buy it :)

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Never like the feeling of depending on others result.

Just focus on ourselves, win every game that is to play. On paper we have the easiest of run-in, given the way we start the season, I didn't think 3rd, 4th was a possibility. :)

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never like the feeling of depending on others result.

Just focus on ourselves, win every game that is to play. On paper we have the easiest of run-in, given the way we start the season, I didn't think 3rd, 4th was a possibility. :)

3rd is possible, but it’s not in our hand still that’s why we still need teams above us to drop points. Of course we have to win our games too.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd target Kalidou Koulibaly’s transfer fee slashed from £91m to £64m Napoli as he ‘tells Napoli he’s off’

NAPOLI will slash their asking price for Kalidou Koulibaly after he told the club he's leaving this summer, according to reports.

The centre-back is one of the most sought-after defenders in world football following another impressive season in Serie A.

Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are just three Premier League teams ready to battle it out for his signature.

Napoli club president Aurelio De Laurentiis was thought to have priced many clubs out of the running for Koulibaly with a £90million valuation.

But journalist Duncan Castles claims that the Italian side are willing to let him leave for a fee in the region of £64m.

Last month De Laurentiis said he wouldn't even consider entertaining an offer below the £60m mark.

He warned potential suitors: "If City or United or PSG with 100 million euros showed up, I would think about [selling Koulibaly] and it is probable that he would leave, if his will was to leave.

“I don’t even consider an offer of 60 million.

"I am solid, if I wanted to win the Scudetto at any cost today I would find myself with three, four hundred million debts. I look around and see clubs at 500, 600 million, almost a billion [in debt]. I don’t owe anyone s***."

Man City are believed to be favourites to seal his signature with Pep Guardiola desperate to plug his leaky defence.

His side have conceded 33 goals, which is 12 more than Liverpool, having been second best for the entire campaign.

The loss of Aymeric Laporte to injury earlier in the year sparked a below-average run of form and City were criticised for not replacing Vincent Kompany, who left last summer.

Mundo Deportivo also reported how Koulibaly was also relishing the opportunity to play under the Spaniard.

But United remain interested and with City's Champions League ban looming, Koulibaly could be swayed to play his football at Old Trafford.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12011041/man-utd-kalidou-koulibalys-transfer-fee-napoli/

Man Utd must sign him, Jack Grealish & Willian (if he leaves Chelsea) to be able to challenge for the title. If Liverpool sign him, Liverpool will dominate the EPL for the next 3 or 4 yrs.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd target Kalidou Koulibaly’s transfer fee slashed from £91m to £64m Napoli as he ‘tells Napoli he’s off’

NAPOLI will slash their asking price for Kalidou Koulibaly after he told the club he's leaving this summer, according to reports.

The centre-back is one of the most sought-after defenders in world football following another impressive season in Serie A.

Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are just three Premier League teams ready to battle it out for his signature.

Napoli club president Aurelio De Laurentiis was thought to have priced many clubs out of the running for Koulibaly with a £90million valuation.

But journalist Duncan Castles claims that the Italian side are willing to let him leave for a fee in the region of £64m.

Last month De Laurentiis said he wouldn't even consider entertaining an offer below the £60m mark.

He warned potential suitors: "If City or United or PSG with 100 million euros showed up, I would think about [selling Koulibaly] and it is probable that he would leave, if his will was to leave.

“I don’t even consider an offer of 60 million.

"I am solid, if I wanted to win the Scudetto at any cost today I would find myself with three, four hundred million debts. I look around and see clubs at 500, 600 million, almost a billion [in debt]. I don’t owe anyone s***."

Man City are believed to be favourites to seal his signature with Pep Guardiola desperate to plug his leaky defence.

His side have conceded 33 goals, which is 12 more than Liverpool, having been second best for the entire campaign.

The loss of Aymeric Laporte to injury earlier in the year sparked a below-average run of form and City were criticised for not replacing Vincent Kompany, who left last summer.

Mundo Deportivo also reported how Koulibaly was also relishing the opportunity to play under the Spaniard.

But United remain interested and with City's Champions League ban looming, Koulibaly could be swayed to play his football at Old Trafford.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12011041/man-utd-kalidou-koulibalys-transfer-fee-napoli/

Man Utd must sign him, Jack Grealish & Willian (if he leaves Chelsea) to be able to challenge for the title. If Liverpool sign him, Liverpool will dominate the EPL for the next 3 or 4 yrs.
Liverpool will also have big money next season to compete for Koulibaly and Sancho so we should get both before Liverpool/Man City/Chelsea.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just read an article abt Greenwood quite interesting

18 yrs old Mason Greenwood has scored e same any of goals Falcao, Sanzez and Di Maria combined

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man Utd pair Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes both injured after training ground clash

Pogba and Fernandes have both shone for United since being paired in midfield, but both limped away from training after an accidental collision

The two midfielders are doubtful for Saturday's game with Bournemouth at Old Trafford and face being sidelined as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer chases a top-four finish and glory in both the Europa League and FA Cup.

The accidental clash occurred when Pogba ran into his team-mate as Solskjaer put his squad through their paces at Carrington.

Both men were taken away for treatment – with Fernandes appearing to come off worse.

United refused to comment on a situation that could affect Solskjaer's selection with the game against the relegation-threatened Cherries less than 24 hours away.

It's a blow that could not have come at a worse time for the Reds with big games coming thick and fast.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-man-utd-pair-paul-22298617

That is why need to sign Jack Grealish as back up if Pogba or Fernandes gets injured.

Last edited:

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The amount of money for Sancho..

Likely can buy Grealish, Traore and Jude Bellingham :o

Pls also give Lingard, Jones and AP15 to Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.