Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm new to Qoo10, may I know how to use mameQ and mameball? I saw some items got a button to use roulette chance with 1 mameQ to buy at cheaper price, is it confirm cheaper or only a chance, if only chance how I know if I'm buying at cheaper price before I click to pay?

Mameball is to catch Mameq when they are available (like Pokémon).

For the roulette chance, you use 1 mamaq to spin for chance of discount. The price will change to the discounted price once you spin. But this discounted price is only available for a few hrs or max 1 day and is valid for 1 quantity only and cannot be used with shop or cart coupon. If you need more than 1 quantity, the rest is based on normal price.

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to buy a > $500 monitor.

Anyone for a nice coupon to share?

hyperpower

Reaction score
i accidentally bought durian and selected pickup instead of delivery. how to cancel e-ticket order? there's no cancel button

urutoraman

Reaction score
i accidentally bought durian and selected pickup instead of delivery. how to cancel e-ticket order? there's no cancel button

No cancel button, most probably seller does not allow buyer to cancel after purchase:

Cancellation : Unavailable after Purchase

leowweiqi

Reaction score
Can anyone give the vip 50 coupon off 400? Need it urgently to buy my laptop to study please pm me

leowweiqi

Reaction score
Can anyone give the vip 50 coupon off 400? Need it urgently to buy my laptop to study please pm me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.