Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

singqian

Reaction score
Anker Liberty Air 2 not bad... i used on laptop for work and note 10+ for entertainment...
both good for conference call and enjoy the sound quality...

most important is price is ok. can get around $90 during sales via lazada/shopee official store

bedlamite

Reaction score
Very good pricing for the N400s on Qoo10 now, tempted. I mostly listen to music so latency issues aren't a dealbreaker for me. Hmm..

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Very good pricing for the N400s on Qoo10 now, tempted. I mostly listen to music so latency issues aren't a dealbreaker for me. Hmm..

This is good price to performance and with ANC. Buds+ is 150 to 160. Might as well get these. Best price i have seen is $175 at Qoo10 during sale. Was quite tempted.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a recommendation for a TWS earbuds.

Previously owning a Airpods Gen 1 but the battery is degrading fast, and can only sustain 2 hours plus now.

Looking for a pair of small flushed earbuds in which I can sleep on my side with and also to wear my helmet over. If it is comfortable, it might even replace my helmet bluetooth speaker pads.

The following list of requirements is my preferred in the order of most important to the least important:
1) Comfortable, small flushed earbuds
2) Decent eq with clean vocals, above average sound quality
3) Small and portable case
4) Software support
5) Battery life (both buds and case)
6) Connections (aptx, acc, etc.)
7) Built quality
8) Features like qi charging, anc, passive noise cancelling etc.
9) Price

Appreciate anyone who can contribute, cheers!

samsung bud lolx

ksksksks

Reaction score
RYXdIqQ.jpg

Just got the i99 havit

The fit is very good and comfortable.

Sound quality wise is ok with quite a bit of bass. Can’t beat fiil T1X but for $35 is worth it. :s12:

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony WF-1000XM3 vs Jabra Elite Active 75T

assuming price are the same

which one will you choose and why?

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Never own any of them but I will choose the Jabra. Prefer the earbuds design and the smaller charging case. Heard that the bass is good too, which is something important to me.

But many have said that the Sony’s have really good sound quality. I tried it before and yes the sound quality is good but the fit is not. Seems like it could drop out of the ear anytime.

v1hypersg

Reaction score

SONY :

noise cancelling is great, on planes, the humming to reduced to you and your music

only down point it is not water resistant so need to be careful not to expose it to moisture or water

why not Jabra, because there seems to be many problems with the 75 in the discussion forum,

lewissac

Reaction score
SONY :

noise cancelling is great, on planes, the humming to reduced to you and your music

only down point it is not water resistant so need to be careful not to expose it to moisture or water

why not Jabra, because there seems to be many problems with the 75 in the discussion forum,

What issue coming up from Jabra?

crosswind

Reaction score
Hi all.

Went through a couple of hundred pages and would like to seek recommendations from fellow users here

Main requirements:
- jogging
- min lag when watching movie.
- local warranty if possible for high value
- without ‘stem’ type
- <$200?

I see Lypertek Tevi and FIL T1X as one of the most talked TWS but it seems they have their fair share of issues with QC so hoping to get one with better QC to save the hassle of having to make a trip to service centre to get things sorted

Thank you!

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Went through a couple of hundred pages and would like to seek recommendations from fellow users here

Main requirements:
- jogging
- min lag when watching movie.
- local warranty if possible for high value
- without ‘stem’ type
- <$200?

I see Lypertek Tevi and FIL T1X as one of the most talked TWS but it seems they have their fair share of issues with QC so hoping to get one with better QC to save the hassle of having to make a trip to service centre to get things sorted

Thank you!

I recommend Sony WF-1000XM3 and Jabra Elite Active 75T

can apply stand chart credit card and get either 1 for free

or you can buy at carousell for low price because people selling after applying the credit cards

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.