The Watch Thread - Part 16

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone made a post on reddit comparing two 114060's from different times and there is a difference. :eek:

rso5geuk9p851.jpg

Numbers on the right piece look thicker along with the submariner print compared to the one on the left.

Wonder if it's a fake.

Tot I shared this before already?
Yes the old model fonts are thinner.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, may I know where to get Orient Sun and moon version 3 in Singapore? I saw there are a few on lazada and carousell. Not sure which is reliable.
https://www.orientwatchusa.com/products/fak00002s0

Creationwatches
J.llee
Siriuswatches

Thanks.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, may I know where to get Orient Sun and moon version 3 in Singapore? I saw there are a few on lazada and carousell. Not sure which is reliable.
https://www.orientwatchusa.com/products/fak00002s0

Creationwatches
J.llee
Siriuswatches

Thanks.

Creation is shop warranty I think, pricing not that great. Don't think Sirius is still active. They seem to have stopped replying.

Jlee - OK price, used to be better. My advice is to go Bras Brasah Kwang Guan, can call before hand to ask if they have stock. Can negotiate with them to get a price you like. They are a nice bunch.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Creation is shop warranty I think, pricing not that great. Don't think Sirius is still active. They seem to have stopped replying.

Jlee - OK price, used to be better. My advice is to go Bras Brasah Kwang Guan, can call before hand to ask if they have stock. Can negotiate with them to get a price you like. They are a nice bunch.

Thanks for the info. Jlee has quoted me the price but need to pre order.

Deathgod

Reaction score
sorry im not sure where i can ask this.

anybody has experiences sending in their zenith for servicing recently?
how was it?

also, my zenith striking 10th red hand is not aligned with the sec markers thus i believe need to send it in for service?

or any third party watch service will be able to fix it easily?

carleon8

Reaction score
sorry im not sure where i can ask this.

anybody has experiences sending in their zenith for servicing recently?
how was it?

also, my zenith striking 10th red hand is not aligned with the sec markers thus i believe need to send it in for service?

or any third party watch service will be able to fix it easily?

I sent in mine in Nov/Dec last year via the boutique. Decided to do it with them because I don't know any third party who can service the El Primero movement.

Overall the experience wasn't very good. To be fair, the service staff at the boutique were good and helpful. But I couldn't get in touch with the service center at all, except via a portal which shows the status of the servicing. The portal was not updated at all, and I only received my watch after a few months. The worst part - the service cost over $1,000 and I had no clue where my watch was or what was going on during the few months.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.