Surface Go (SG Pre Orders August 2)

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went down to challenger yesterday to see the physical unit of surface go and surface pro.

i would definitely go for surface go.. the size is just right for portability.
which outlet has demo for surface go 2? Just curious

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time we were talking about go 2 & sp7 speakers, but go 2 is 2w, while sp7 1.6w?!

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now apply ddsjuly in courts gets $60 off

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT

thesettingsun

Reaction score
Anyone know of any physical stores still selling the M3 model? I checked with Courts, Harvey Norman, Challenger all no stock liao. Fierce..

kaixin18

Reaction score
I got the M3 with sim card version.
I already have the keyboard and pen from my first Go, so will continue to use that. Screen protector i will get from Taobao, as i did previously.

hi albeldo. my bf bought me the surface pro 7 but can i use SIM for the internet? if yes which telco you recommend getting the SIM from? is there a SIM slot or its to be put into the same slot as the SD card? also any recommendations for buying screen protectors and cases? my bf and i went to a few shops in burlington square and sim lim square but the vibe wasn't good so we left the shops. thanks.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi albeldo. my bf bought me the surface pro 7 but can i use SIM for the internet? if yes which telco you recommend getting the SIM from? is there a SIM slot or its to be put into the same slot as the SD card? also any recommendations for buying screen protectors and cases? my bf and i went to a few shops in burlington square and sim lim square but the vibe wasn't good so we left the shops. thanks.

Yes, u have to insert sim card in the sim card slot, which is separate from the Micro-SD card slot. I got mine from TPG as its cheap, but sim card from any of the telco will work as long as it has data.

For screen protector and cases, i got mine through taobao. There are also some available on Amazon US too.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, u have to insert sim card in the sim card slot, which is separate from the Micro-SD card slot. I got mine from TPG as its cheap, but sim card from any of the telco will work as long as it has data.

For screen protector and cases, i got mine through taobao. There are also some available on Amazon US too.
Sp7 got lte?

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sp7 got lte?

6tbGF.gif

OMG.

sgexpat

Reaction score
I currently have a Singtel mobile contract. Can I get a second sim (mobile share) for the surface go? Or can I activate number share for it? What would be the best/cheapest way to get data on my device?

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I currently have a Singtel mobile contract. Can I get a second sim (mobile share) for the surface go? Or can I activate number share for it? What would be the best/cheapest way to get data on my device?
Tpg $10?.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.