Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
For fast updates flash with frija and odin, gave up on waiting long ago

Anyways noticed my s20 ultra when i shake it camera module area got sound and when i on 5x zoom sound is gone...So it is just my set or manufacturing defect ?

standing

Reaction score
Samsung release updates promptly for their flagship phones, except SG. By the time we received the updates, Samsung has released newer updates in other countries. The delay is caused by "special modem tuning" as some users had claimed.

By the way, Samsung has rolled out the July patch for S20 series. We could receive the updates in 1 to 2 months time.

IC.. Like that is cause by our telco loh?

lch920619x

Reaction score
Friend managed to help me place an order for a 16+512GB S20 Ultra us set... Very rare stock according to my friend
Now the waiting game begins...😀

Aikon

Reaction score
Friend managed to help me place an order for a 16+512GB S20 Ultra us set... Very rare stock according to my friend
Now the waiting game begins...😀

I believe you have brought in 128gb sets too before. It's just the memory that's different?

Why not a Taiwan or HK set, with dual Sim? Unless you're getting it from your friend at a very good price😁

Last edited:

lch920619x

Reaction score
I believe you have brought in 128gb sets too before. It's just the memory that's different?

Why not a Taiwan or HK set, with dual Sim? Unless you're getting it from your friend at a very good price😁
Hk or tw set cost 1.9k+
Us set my friend managed to get for 1.5k, i could not justify the extra for HK/tw set.

aw1007

Reaction score
Another round of update for Taiwan set.Second update with July security patch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.