Dash EasyEarn

popime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I signed up for dash easy earn. Had some technical problem. Called dash. They assured me everything is OK just that the app doesn't show and gave me 10$ dash credit out of goodwill. Pretty good service recovery I would say.

popime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Intro my friend this and he said 1.5% is guaranteed but not the other 0.5%.

Is it true?
my interpretation is both 1.5 and 0.5 are guaranteed. It's just that 0.5 is only for first policy year nia

popime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have a quick question.

I noted that there are two similar products currently offered, Dash EasyEarn and Dash EasyEarn Lite.

How do we know which policy are we getting when signing up, and how do we "choose" which policy we want? Can I choose the Lite policy with $2000 that earns me 1% per annum?

I tried the signing up process on my Singtel Dash app, can't seem to find the option to choose between the EasyEarn and EasyEarn Lite.

https://www.tiq.com.sg/product/dash-easyearn/

https://dash.com.sg/easyearn
Dash easy earn lite max premium is 2k.i think when you input the premium amount less than 2k its easy earn lite alrm

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I signed up for dash easy earn. Had some technical problem. Called dash. They assured me everything is OK just that the app doesn't show and gave me 10$ dash credit out of goodwill. Pretty good service recovery I would say.

wah..shoik.

DenOOO

Reaction score
partially right...
it's helping each other to earn $2..
both the signee and referral get $2 each

If transaction made is $0.10, you will only get $0.10 and not $2.

That's why it is "up to $2" and not $2.

Is the transfering of monies to the policy considered a transaction which is eligible for the $2?

If it is then no need to worry about the above. :s12:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The $2 referral reward is for new users signing up for DASH APP or existing users signing up for the Dash EasyEarn?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If transaction made is $0.10, you will only get $0.10 and not $2.

That's why it is "up to $2" and not $2.

Is the transfering of monies to the policy considered a transaction which is eligible for the $2?

If it is then no need to worry about the above. :s12:

who will spend 0.10 in these day ? then he deserved to get $0.10...

farmers

Reaction score
Seems like there was a bug on my page previously. I screenshot the before and after and realised they displayed to me someone's else policy lol

Luckily it has been corrected by itself

This is happening to me too.

Page is showing another policy holder!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.