Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Come in!

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had second touch screen issue. so replaced lcd. removing without heatgun is destructive

5RVYM3O.jpg

Gw5EnuT.jpg

virus2977

Reaction score
Ex mi max 3 user jump over to Asus ROG Phone 2. Sad to see xiaomi not making max 4.

Posted from PCWX using Asus ROG Phone 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Max 3 users!

If you can get a good priced for the 7.2" Huawei Mate 20 X, be it used or new set! That should be good! Some more, the camera of Huawei Mate 20X is damn solid and that the Kirin 980 chipset is still very powerful! :s22:

Reaction score
cant find this model it seems. second set still mint condition, left there never use. will try to start using again. not sure if the note 9 is good?

cobragold

Reaction score
Hi,
I did a factory reset on my mi max 3, now i have a problem in that i cannot deleate any picture or video in the gallery, memory going fast. Anyone can help to rectify this issue.
Thanks

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,
I did a factory reset on my mi max 3, now i have a problem in that i cannot deleate any picture or video in the gallery, memory going fast. Anyone can help to rectify this issue.
Thanks

Try under app, reset camera and gallery

cobragold

Reaction score
I tried almost everything but not working. I can delete in file manager, but in gallery i cannot even delete whattapps or any other thing. Allow gallery to access sd card will come on.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried almost everything but not working. I can delete in file manager, but in gallery i cannot even delete whattapps or any other thing. Allow gallery to access sd card will come on.
u need give permission to read and write for gallery.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

cobragold

Reaction score
Gallery has permission to read and write to storage. I found out that if i un mount the sd card i can delete things in the gallery. Mount it and goes back to no permission. The sd card can still read and write.

cobragold

Reaction score
I tried looking on line for a solution , there is lots of videos on this subject but in indian. Also dont work. Anyone can help. Or shop that can do it.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
V4CSkdgl.jpg

I tried looking on line for a solution , there is lots of videos on this subject but in indian. Also dont work. Anyone can help. Or shop that can do it.
no really understand yr question? u mean yr the photo inside yr phone memory can't be delete using the gallery? if yes..do u sync yr gallery with micloud?do u off the sync andauto download?do u try download other gallery APP and try to delete?or using Google photo to delete it?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.