Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure about you all but honestly I would prefer United to go for Son instead of grealish.

I feel Son is more disciplined and always run his heart out and play for the team. Humble and rarely hear him get into trouble on and off the pitch.

Not saying grealish is bad. If he comes, I will also welcome him to the club and hope he can contribute and bring us back to greater height.

Juat that betwen the 2, my preference is Son.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure about you all but honestly I would prefer United to go for Son instead of grealish.

I feel Son is more disciplined and always run his heart out and play for the team. Humble and rarely hear him get into trouble on and off the pitch.

Not saying grealish is bad. If he comes, I will also welcome him to the club and hope he can contribute and bring us back to greater height.

spurs will never sell son. he is well liked by fans as well as jose. they are more likely to sell kane than son.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jadon Sancho is not 100% convinced that #mufc is the right step for his career. He wants to wait and see if the club qualify for the Champions League #mulive [bild]

Borussia Dortmund have told #mufc that they must complete a deal for Jadon Sancho by August 10 #mulive [@cfbayern]

If he comes, good. If not then Ole should push for Traore and Raul. Both combine can be super deadly. Gives Greenwood some time to mature and get even better.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
P Neville Son harvey signs with MU for one year professional Football contract
Welcome :love:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seeing how Spurs are at now. Players fighting each other during a live match and Jose praising this kind of action, I’m glad Jose have left.

I like Jose and his winning mentality but it came with a price. Jose’s man management no longer works in this current day and age.

Jose like to hang players out to dry Luke Shaw Martial Pogba for example it’s create discontent and no pleasure at all for the team.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he did say "what happened today at half-time shouldn’t happen there, it should happen just inside the dressing room"

Seeing how Spurs are at now. Players fighting each other during a live match and Jose praising this kind of action, I’m glad Jose have left.

I like Jose and his winning mentality but it came with a price. Jose’s man management no longer works in this current day and age.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not easy to deal with Levy, especially for Son

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose like to hang players out to dry Luke Shaw Martial Pogba for example it’s create discontent and no pleasure at all for the team.

I am so glad we have Man Utd culture where players make motherhood statements about feeling sad/disappointed/determined to win every week

:s13::s13:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sancho, for some reasons, is Super desperate to join us ;)

actually what is the hype over Sancho?
i had only watched Dortmund in action a few time..but can’t say he is super impressive.
every mth since Jan, there has been link of him to the club.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I trust the club to make the right signings now. If they want Sancho, go get him. If he’s too expensive, we have Greenwood there. I still cannot believe no one competed with us for the signing of Bruno Fernandes. In the past, we wouldn’t budge Sporting on the price but now i’m beginning to feel that we are short changing them :s13:

I like Son too. Pity he plays for Spurs. Money talks but their chairman won’t sell him to another club in the Prem

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chelsea had gone up to third place with 60 pts
leicester dropped to 4th with 59 pts

Man Utd with 55 pts , with a game in hand, will travel to Aston Villa on thursday..

it is going to be an exciting friday morning!!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I would rather save that 108M and just play MG than Sancho. Or look at alternatives player who are cheaper.

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
chelsea had gone up to third place with 60 pts
leicester dropped to 4th with 59 pts

Man Utd with 55 pts , with a game in hand, will travel to Aston Villa on thursday..

it is going to be an exciting friday morning!!

It will boil down to the last day between lei vs man utd if the former continues to win... exciting.. hope man utd wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.