Testosterone replacement therapy

mousepad_88

Reaction score
Hi anyone has experience or knowledge with regards to this?
Feeling some symptoms and went to see a doc follow by a blood test. Turns out i have low testosterone and doctor suggest i undergo TRT.

Things is I am only 30 years old and consider myself relatively active, hitting the gym at least 3 times a week and am neither overweight.

I am looking to seek other opinions beside hearing from the doctor only. I am aware of the potential side effects after doing my own research so i was wondering if this is really the only solution for me.

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried seeking a second opinion from a different doctor? Perhaps a different doctor may suggest an alternative course of action that you may find more appropriate.

FinchGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blood test was done early in morning? Testosterone is highest in morning, then tapers off. If borderline low, try tongkat ali.

galapogos

Reaction score
Try another test again in a few weeks? Could it be due to lifestyle factors, such as stress, diet, sleep, excessive traveling, etc?

lioney

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you go for TRT? Can share your experience and the cost?

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
What's the dose, frequency and price like ?

Sent from 草你马的 using GAGT

100 mg every 5 days testosterone enantate pharma grade bayer schering testoviron. If i remember correctly 20 ampules around 200 sgd. 1 ampule is 250 mg.

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
Does tongkat ali cause hair loss?

Low testosterone causes hair loss. High DHT causes hair loss too if ur genetics are predisposed for it.

Tongkat ali afaik doesnt increase ur T level anecdotally. Some research papers may disagree with me but the very same people never inject T into their system.

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone has experience or knowledge with regards to this?
Feeling some symptoms and went to see a doc follow by a blood test. Turns out i have low testosterone and doctor suggest i undergo TRT.

Things is I am only 30 years old and consider myself relatively active, hitting the gym at least 3 times a week and am neither overweight.

I am looking to seek other opinions beside hearing from the doctor only. I am aware of the potential side effects after doing my own research so i was wondering if this is really the only solution for me.

The information is not complete. Whats ur total T and free t on sensitive assay bloodwork?

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
100 mg every 5 days testosterone enantate pharma grade bayer schering testoviron. If i remember correctly 20 ampules around 200 sgd. 1 ampule is 250 mg.
Wow every 5 days, hows your T levels at that dose and frequency ?

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow every 5 days, hows your T levels at that dose and frequency ?

I used to do every 3.5 days and got water retention. Ruined my chiseled face. Hence I started to do every 5 days. My T level is over 1000 ng/dl. The bloodwork here cannot give a precise result anything after 1000.

ChronoCross

Reaction score
I used to do every 3.5 days and got water retention. Ruined my chiseled face. Hence I started to do every 5 days. My T level is over 1000 ng/dl. The bloodwork here cannot give a precise result anything after 1000.
Hi can share the clinic and costs for consultation and bloodwork?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.