Ea2PrKOXsAE-b9J

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am still playing Last of Us 2

last time I can chiong games in 3 days max. now with kids harder :s13:

really reminds me of Walking Dead series =:p

its a not bad game, I waited for this since Part 1.

In fact this is so much better in terms of all aspect compared to that recent RE 3 Remake.

BUT whether I will play this game again after completing it, its a straight NO. :o
maybe cause this game focus alittleeee too much on obstacles and finding resources, which tends to get well boring. (just a little)

You will have time this long weekend :D Fri Sat and Sun to chieong theee days!

google69

Reaction score
You are wrong. This isn't a short game, its actually twice the length of TLOU1. Does HZD and GOW have tons of replayability? Did those titles see such a massive fall off in sales 3 weeks after release?

Like I said earlier I'm only talking about sales figures, not sure why you keep talking about how I hate or love the game. Its irrelevant.

Btw the TOTO, 4D comments are just plain stupid, thats random gambling, its nothing like sales where there are visible trends and cues. You can jolly well bugger off if you dont like to read about people talking about game sales, no idea why you are so triggered. :s22:
those countries contribute so little to the overall sales of the game. majority of tlou's sales come from western market. don't be surprised when the game goes on and sell more than 10million in a year.

zoomzoom5535

Reaction score
Intend to get PS4 1TB pro.

May I know where do you think I should get it from?

Do you think I should wait until Dec? So that the price will drop further since by then PS5 is already out?

Please comment

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do you think I should wait until Dec? So that the price will drop further since by then PS5 is already out?

Please comment

no need, no use saving a few dollars, its a good price now. Online shop maybe a bit cheaper than physical stores, but choose reputable ones with multi good reviews.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
those countries contribute so little to the overall sales of the game. majority of tlou's sales come from western market. don't be surprised when the game goes on and sell more than 10million in a year.

TLOU1 already sold 20m copies. 10m is nothing really, many PS exclusives like HZD that cost far less to make already have 10+m lifetime sales. Unless they manage to sell 10m at full price its hard to see them make any money with just 10m lifetime sales for such a big budget title.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the standard edition is $79.90, say 10 million copies sold will be $799 million dollars income :)

cost around $100 million to produce :s8:

that’s a good profit? :D

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Please comment

I recently got a PS4Pro 2TB with 2 DualShock 4 controllers and free games from Sony official store at S$549 :) I believe is a good buy! Is it?

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
the standard edition is $79.90, say 10 million copies sold will be $799 million dollars income :)

cost around $100 million to produce :s8:

that’s a good profit? :D

800m sales is only possible if they sell 10m at full price, I don't think thats probable considering how quickly sales are dropping off.

And the game certainly didnt only cost 100m to produce, game development took 7 years. MGSV's total cost was 100-120m and that was many years ago, they had to sell 5-6m copies just to break even. AAA game development is a risky business, Sony does it mainly to sell more consoles.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/feat...hy-konami-is-moving-away-from-aaa-development

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
800m sales is only possible if they sell 10m at full price, I don't think thats probable considering how quickly sales are dropping off.

And the game certainly didnt only cost 100m to produce, game development took 7 years. MGSV's total cost was 100-120m and that was many years ago, they had to sell 5-6m copies just to break even. AAA game development is a risky business, Sony does it mainly to sell more consoles.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/feat...hy-konami-is-moving-away-from-aaa-development
Someone said they already sold 20m copies on release month? That’s full priced sales? About 1600m sales netted in :s12:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Please comment

It's the same question for every electronics.

iPhone 13 coming out, should I buy 12? New model of X releasing so wait for sale? Amazon Black Friday coming soon got discount? I heard there's an upgraded model etc etc.

If you need it, just buy it.

Also, AC female character is fugly. No need to make very feminine but this is just a guy wearing drag. :s22:

google69

Reaction score
TLOU1 already sold 20m copies. 10m is nothing really, many PS exclusives like HZD that cost far less to make already have 10+m lifetime sales. Unless they manage to sell 10m at full price its hard to see them make any money with just 10m lifetime sales for such a big budget title.

tlou1 took nearly 7 years to reach 20M sold, and it was released on both ps3 + ps4.

and that article you linked to about mgs5 doesn't really apply to tlou2.

1) sony doesn't need to pay platform royalties or whatever because they themselves are the publisher of tlou2.

2) currently, stats show that digital sales > physical sales, especially so when there's a pandemic. so sony actually receives the full cut whenever they sell a game they published digitally, and a 70% cut whenever they sell a game physically.

3) we know that tlou2 sold more than 4million units within 3 days. and we know that digital sales take up more than 50% of a game sales nowadays. therefore, tlou2 already made at least $120million usd off of digital sales alone. now if you include physical sales, that's about another $80million usd.

i seriously doubt tlou2 cost $200million to produce.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recently got a PS4Pro 2TB with 2 DualShock 4 controllers and free games from Sony official store at S$549 :) I believe is a good buy! Is it?
Not bad. My 1tb Pro with extra controller, fifa20 and crash bandicoot was $480 last December.

Managed to sell my fifa for $50-55

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.