Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tottenham & Sheffield Utd will be competing for a place in Europa next season. Hope they can beat Leicester.
Tottenham at home against Leicester. Sheffield Utd away against Leicester.

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are linked with Jack G.

He come here play what position? Replace Lingardniesta?

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phil Jones really got to go.

Can’t believe Ed gave him extension recently

Martial joined the club much later and already almost on par in number of games.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would rather save that 108M and just play MG than Sancho. Or look at alternatives player who are cheaper.

Our bench is not strong. You trust AP and lingardinho to come on and changes games if we not doing well?

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jadon Sancho is not 100% convinced that #mufc is the right step for his career. He wants to wait and see if the club qualify for the Champions League #mulive [bild]

Borussia Dortmund have told #mufc that they must complete a deal for Jadon Sancho by August 10 #mulive [@cfbayern]

If he comes, good. If not then Ole should push for Traore and Raul. Both combine can be super deadly. Gives Greenwood some time to mature and get even better.

Nah. I rather trust tier 1 romano

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice goal, easily a starting player for half the teams in EPL.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lindelof seems to be injured. Time for Bailly to step up

seems back in training:

73m1kxuith951.png

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Players back in training don't really mean anything to me anymore. I just think of Louis Saha and Phil Jones and realise all that matters is that they actually walk out to be on the pitch. What we used to have are some very talented players, and some players who are just always available no matter what. I think SAF made sure he had a good fallback in terms of tactics with a bench of always-availables. One thing we are lacking now is a Jack-of-all-trades like JohnOS. His passing range is 5m, doesn't do anything particularly well, but puts in a decent shift regardless. I thought MarouaneF fit that description pretty well, but he wasn't appreciated by most.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you all are Ed and can only afford to bring in 2 players. Which two will you all go for? For me:

RW : JS7(main) / Traore(if can’t get JS7)
** : Koulibaly

Bonus is Pogba sign new contract, if we can get a CAM so that Bruno won’t be burnt out will be good. Grealish or Kai Havertz would be good.

Deadwood left to clear still : Lingardinesta, Tiki Taka Legend, Jones, Alexis, Rojo. Mata and Smalling, good to keep but if can get money out of them, they should leave.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Our bench is not strong. You trust AP and lingardinho to come on and changes games if we not doing well?

Why cannot think as why do we need AP and lingardinho when we are doing well???

Don't just keep thinking about negative things. 108M for him is just too ex and obviously BVB is trying to jiak us.

Our debts not low hor

Doomsday

Reaction score
With MG playing do well at RW, I think JS is a luxury.
Maybe it’s just me, but I would go for Koulibaly.
Our ** is the problem now.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why cannot think as why do we need AP and lingardinho when we are doing well???

Don't just keep thinking about negative things. 108M for him is just too ex and obviously BVB is trying to jiak us.

Our debts not low hor

what's negative about wanting improvements for the club?

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
If you all are Ed and can only afford to bring in 2 players. Which two will you all go for? For me:

RW : JS7(main) / Traore(if can’t get JS7)
** : Koulibaly

Bonus is Pogba sign new contract, if we can get a CAM so that Bruno won’t be burnt out will be good. Grealish or Kai Havertz would be good.

Deadwood left to clear still : Lingardinesta, Tiki Taka Legend, Jones, Alexis, Rojo. Mata and Smalling, good to keep but if can get money out of them, they should leave.

Why Traore? Apart of reminding me of AV25, nothing le, will soon be label as one trick pony which DJ21 now is.

I rather go for Ryan Fraser, Google says he is a free agent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.