iOS apps crashing

Intel386

Reaction score
Out of the blue, the following apps are crashing on my iPhone and a few family members’ iPhones too;

CNA, Spotify, DBS Lifestyle, iChangi, MeListen, MeWatch.

Is anyone else experiencing the same with these apps on their iPhone? For sure Spotify is unusual as I was listening to it an hour earlier. CNA and DBS Lifestyle were launched at least once daily with no issue in the past. Deleted and re-downloaded CNA didn’t solve the issue either.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Out of the blue, the following apps are crashing on my iPhone and a few family members’ iPhones too;

CNA, Spotify, DBS Lifestyle, iChangi, MeListen, MeWatch.

Is anyone else experiencing the same with these apps on their iPhone? For sure Spotify is unusual as I was listening to it an hour earlier. CNA and DBS Lifestyle were launched at least once daily with no issue in the past. Deleted and re-downloaded CNA didn’t solve the issue either.

It is due to Facebook integration.

TikTok, Spotify, Tinder, and many other iOS apps are crashing again due to a Facebook issue
https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/10/...erest-tinder-facebook-sdk-certification-issue

kurenai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah spotify, CNA is crashing on both phone n ipad. Restart oso no use

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
healthy 365 crashed on me.

and i must say, the latest update did cause a lag in my phone restart loop duration, warm battery after causal use, plus battery drain

Intel386

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I suppose I was fortunate not to experience the Facebook issue previously :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.