iPhone 11/11 Pro

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iantao99

Reaction score
Any idea on how to create short cut to click buttons on website?
Don't see a standard button for this function.
Need to write script for this?

Using the SafeEntry url everyday, hoping to use shortcut with one click to check in. :)

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Try switch control....google tsum tsum switch control to get an idea how it works.

If not use singpass to check in. Way faster.

Any idea on how to create short cut to click buttons on website?
Don't see a standard button for this function.
Need to write script for this?

Using the SafeEntry url everyday, hoping to use shortcut with one click to check in. :)

rharish_21

Reaction score

Damn these Telcos... Its been 8 calendar days and 5 business days, still no update . I have been calling them on daily basis but i get the same stereotype answer.

"We have escalated this to our higher management and backend team to verify. They will give you a call back."

Damn frustrated and thinking of what other options legally we have?

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wait you call in? I would have preferred to go down to physical shop and show them.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn these Telcos... Its been 8 calendar days and 5 business days, still no update . I have been calling them on daily basis but i get the same stereotype answer.

"We have escalated this to our higher management and backend team to verify. They will give you a call back."

Damn frustrated and thinking of what other options legally we have?

just go  to get a refurbished set lor.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't just go directly to Starhub shop and ask to speak to a manger.
Had a similar issue when I purchased the XS max from Singtel, phone came with a cracked screen.
Singtel told me to go to Apple store to exchange, but Apple store told me that can only give me a replacement set, so I told them to give me a letter stating that they are unable to do a 1 to 1 exchange for me.
Went to Singtel comcenter and managed to get them do a 1 to 1 exchange for me.

rharish_21

Reaction score
Why don't just go directly to Starhub shop and ask to speak to a manger.
Had a similar issue when I purchased the XS max from Singtel, phone came with a cracked screen.
Singtel told me to go to Apple store to exchange, but Apple store told me that can only give me a replacement set, so I told them to give me a letter stating that they are unable to do a 1 to 1 exchange for me.
Went to Singtel comcenter and managed to get them do a 1 to 1 exchange for me.

I tried asking them to go to a shop and show them to get exchange. But they mentioned online sales is different department and the shops will not entertain me.

Since you say you managed to get exchange in a shop even though purchased online. I will try tomorrow. I will go to either Nex or Plaza Singapura..

iantao99

Reaction score
Now wearing a mask whenever out, unlock iphone with face ID is a pain.
Have to pull down mask or key in passcode.

Can iphone change to face ID to finger ID ?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read on apple site if my phone is under warranty they change the battery free of charge?

is that true? or only for defective batteries.

my battery life is now 91% :(

Singrish

Reaction score
Now wearing a mask whenever out, unlock iphone with face ID is a pain.
Have to pull down mask or key in passcode.

Can iphone change to face ID to finger ID ?
Several iOSes ago i recall ppl complained the phone had issues reading faces without specs when the user performed the initial facial recognition with specs. So I remember an option was added for a second facial sample so whole idea is one sample with specs one without.

Based on this, maybe you can try one without mask and one with mask?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Several iOSes ago i recall ppl complained the phone had issues reading faces without specs when the user performed the initial facial recognition with specs. So I remember an option was added for a second facial sample so whole idea is one sample with specs one without.

Based on this, maybe you can try one without mask and one with mask?

Tried. They ask to remove your mask cos can't detect your face

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.