HP Envy X360 13-AY0009AU

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can read online reviews of the envy x360 ay series... Not yet released in Singpaore. Coming mid to end July

yuber5

Reaction score
Can read online reviews of the envy x360 ay series... Not yet released in Singpaore. Coming mid to end July

Searched the review at youtube, considered a premium 2in1 notebook for me. Good spec as have ryzen 7 4700U and 16gb, and has good reviews from shopee/ lazada users as per usual.

Our famous #1 notebook supplier should have it at the end of aug 2020 is it?

Zapper1819

Master Member
Reaction score
Found this. R7 model laptop quite good but no stocks now. Anw know where can I buy it in store ?

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next week will be in stock I believe. Can contact hp online to preorder

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In hp website delivery within 2 to 3 weeks.

Contacted Hp directly... First batch pre-order will be fulfilled next week. You try to email in or call and ask, to see whether you can still be part of the first batch?

RockStar9238

Reaction score
Contacted Hp directly... First batch pre-order will be fulfilled next week. You try to email in or call and ask, to see whether you can still be part of the first batch?
U can call me today? I thought saturday they are not working. Have u preorder?

Last edited:

ahfish22

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
solved: the driver listed in this page and the solution provided fixed it. ups for anyone who might encounter the same issue

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Noteb...ophone-Model-15M-EE0013DX/m-p/7708026#M109057

anyone else using this particular laptop?
my built-in mic is not working and I believe it could be an driver issue.
I did an windows update right after getting the laptop and didn't get to test the mic before that.

Last edited:

Abide.

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on the one with Ryzen 4700 after going though various reviews on similar models. Let’s hope my choice is justified! Had a slight discount on best denki

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on the one with Ryzen 4700 after going though various reviews on similar models. Let’s hope my choice is justified! Had a slight discount on best denki
How much did you pay?

RockStar9238

Reaction score
I bought from Marina Square from other seller last week same price as Best Denki sell online. How much you bought at the shop?

Abide.

Reaction score
I bought from Marina Square from other seller last week same price as Best Denki sell online. How much you bought at the shop?

How’s it so far? Sry I wasn’t clear, bought on best Denki online, 1634 after their 90 dollar ecoupon and a Citicard discount

AceCombat

Reaction score
Does anyone here felt the display being too warm? i place it side by side with my HP Spectre x360 (2016) and it appears my Envy look too warm.... toward the reddish/yellowish tint, i tried calibrating using Windows calibration but it still look yellowish, yucks!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.