iPhone 6s cracked screen repair cost.

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My screen cracked quite badly, part of the glass has chipped off and I can see the display unit beneath.

Went around a few places and they quote me $50-65. Is this roberto price, or market rate?

If there're any cheaper places to get it done, any recommendations?

Thanks.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My screen cracked quite badly, part of the glass has chipped off and I can see the display unit beneath.

Went around a few places and they quote me $50-65. Is this roberto price, or market rate?

If there're any cheaper places to get it done, any recommendations?

Thanks.

years ago I replaced my old 6s screen at a 3rd party shop. cheap but e part they used had dull colors n they messed up e 3DTouch. 3DTouch couldn’t differentiate between soft n hard press.

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
years ago I replaced my old 6s screen at a 3rd party shop. cheap but e part they used had dull colors n they messed up e 3DTouch. 3DTouch couldn’t differentiate between soft n hard press.

How much did you pay?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have that sort of money. DIY out of the question, I'm not good with my hands.

Sorry I mean whatever Apple is quoting vs what you have been quoted makes what you have been quoted seems reasonable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.