Sharp UHD LED TVs

Aikon

Reaction score
Hi

I don't seem to see recommendations for Sharp tvs in this forum. I'm considering buying their 4T-C60CK1X model. Anyone using Sharp? Any issues? Thank you

Last edited:

dbchoong

Master Member
Reaction score
I have the older model UA6800X. No issues for me. Netflix, Youtube all run well. Could not get Amazon Prime Video in Google Playstore. Had to side load the Prime Video apk, but 4K videos won't run. Not TV problem - is Prime Video. No big deal, as I have a Nvidia Shield TV to do that for me.

Sound quality from the TV - is average. Nothing special. I have a soundbar with sub, so I'm OK.

Overall - for the price - not bad.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can see Msians discussing abt Sharp 4K tvs under the "Home Entertainment" section of Lowyat forum

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

I don't seem to see recommendations for Sharp tvs in this forum. I'm considering buying their 4T-C60CK1X model. Anyone using Sharp? Any issues? Thank you

Recently they seem to come back. Is a Foxcon company now.

ironut

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Sharp TV (non smart) bought in 2008, and it is still going strong. :spin:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to find out my sharp tv model ? Coz my remote throw away 2 years back now I can’t find my model to look for support

VideoOne2

Reaction score
It’s on a mount against the wall. Not really possible to look at the back I wished

OK, the least you can do is to give some clue, to post a pic of it here and TV size, to narrow down your search. :)

Last edited:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gpXf1zd.jpg
svJkXqH.jpg
d4HIUX0.jpg
hZ0h7YB.jpg

Sorry sorry photos are here please help

mep123

Reaction score
If you bought from one of the big chain stores. Call them they should have the records of what u bought..

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

AL1 is a better buy. Do take note even with the latest Al1 model, they are on Android v8 only. In this aspect, Panasonic is a better choice.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sharp 4tc60al1x unable to pair bluetooh.
Tried several BT speaker and earbuds, tv cannot detect. Also ensure other devices BT switched off.

Any comments welcome. Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.