Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

illumnae

Reaction score
I was at Tampines Courts today and they had the Ergohuman Elite Plus at $998. There was a chair there to try and while the workmanship if the chair did not look as refined as a Herman Miller, it was still solid and the lower back support was really good. I think for someone like me with existing lower back issues this may be the best option for me.

What I'm not clear about are the model options for this chair. The one at Courts was the Elite Plus, but when I search online I see models such as ME7ERG and LE9ERG. Someone also mentioned a Genedia model earlier in the thread?

Is Tradesk the best place to buy Ergohuman, or from Ergohuman.sg or somewhere else?

Attila

Reaction score
I was at Tampines Courts today and they had the Ergohuman Elite Plus at $998. There was a chair there to try and while the workmanship if the chair did not look as refined as a Herman Miller, it was still solid and the lower back support was really good. I think for someone like me with existing lower back issues this may be the best option for me.

What I'm not clear about are the model options for this chair. The one at Courts was the Elite Plus, but when I search online I see models such as ME7ERG and LE9ERG. Someone also mentioned a Genedia model earlier in the thread?

Is Tradesk the best place to buy Ergohuman, or from Ergohuman.sg or somewhere else?

courts, ergohuman.sg is all from the same distributor.
someone bought ergohuman around $600+ a few page earlier.

dEv_

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER : this is not a paid review, and I've no stake in the company :s13:

Mine arrive today, two workers one ceca and one ahtiong come to assemble. (Guess that's the reason why I can't get it during **). Took about 45minutes to assemble... and clean up.

Rating :
Service 5.0/5.0 - nice polite chaps
Chair 4.5/5.0 - comfy fabric seat and body-hugging mesh backrest. Got forward tilt, nice! too bad not mine...:D
Table 4.5/5.0 - very SOLID and STABLE, 10yrs warranty... worry free!

Now the study, feels more&more like a WFH office...:s13:

nice setup. just need a decent vesa arm. :D

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER : this is not a paid review, and I've no stake in the company :s13:

Mine arrive today, two workers one ceca and one ahtiong come to assemble. (Guess that's the reason why I can't get it during **). Took about 45minutes to assemble... and clean up.

Rating :
Service 5.0/5.0 - nice polite chaps
Chair 4.5/5.0 - comfy fabric seat and body-hugging mesh backrest. Got forward tilt, nice! too bad not mine...:D
Table 4.5/5.0 - very SOLID and STABLE, 10yrs warranty... worry free!

Now the study, feels more&more like a WFH office...:s13:

This looks really nice and decent

hulkmagic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tradesk is cheaper :s12::s12:

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi!
May I know what's the model of the table? Is it also from Haworth cause I tried searching on their website I can't find any similar.

Yes, it's from Haworth design studio.
https://www.haworth.com/ap/products/tables/height-adjustable/hat-elements

Details on their SG shop catalogue : https://shopping.haworth.com/product/sp-hat/

Got the lobang from this thread and contact Alicia to place order.
There is only one size and color for retail, if want to custom ask them for quotes.

Did, a quick comparison with the OxxxDesk 2020 model and decided to go for Haworth base on price, warranty. Build wise is rock solid, (if u change the table top could be different story, as the center of gravity and weight balance is different) and the only con's is the lack of cable mangement tray.

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must sit for a few hours and let us know your thoughts too! :s13: BTW remember to adjust the seat pan slider, that one is like one of the most important thing to adjust so your arse is not too forward or too behind. Adjust the seat pan before you adjust anything else.
Good advice:D

This looks really nice and decent
Yes, somehow easier to transit between home and office working mode...
:D

nice setup. just need a decent vesa arm. :D
Good suggestion, migrating dual vesa arm over to make space, eubiq for cable management...

thanks for all the recommendations, very nice and now can stay focused to slog 8-12hrs easily WFH.

Last edited:

sseah12

Reaction score
Yes, it's from Haworth design studio.
https://www.haworth.com/ap/products/tables/height-adjustable/hat-elements

Details on their SG shop catalogue : https://shopping.haworth.com/product/sp-hat/

Got the lobang from this thread and contact Alicia to place order.
There is only one size and color for retail, if want to custom ask them for quotes.

Did, a quick comparison with the OxxxDesk 2020 model and decided to go for Haworth base on price, warranty. Build wise is rock solid, (if u change the table top could be different story, as the center of gravity and weight balance is different) and the only con's is the lack of cable mangement tray.
it does seem worth to get the promo fern and promo table together.. Instead of max out fern.. Oh well

LaChouette

Reaction score
Tradesk is cheaper :s12::s12:
Tradesk doesn’t even sell elite plus model, only the classic model. And tradesk prices isn’t even cheap at all to be very honest. Lol they sell the CLASSIC at $730, crazy. The Elite Plus model at Courts is cheaper if you are looking at value.

LaChouette

Reaction score

Haggle with the Courts sales person, you can sometimes get lower prices.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sticker from 5 year old aeron. also 4 squared sided sticker.

vibYuKj.jpg

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
If you look at what ergohuman.sg is selling them at, you will be shocked that courts price is actually cheaper, that is if you haggle with the courts salesperson
Then have you stopped to think that perhaps ergohuman is selling at a huge markup?

The .sg part is a huge redflag

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tradesk doesn’t even sell elite plus model, only the classic model. And tradesk prices isn’t even cheap at all to be very honest. Lol they sell the CLASSIC at $730, crazy. The Elite Plus model at Courts is cheaper if you are looking at value.

I'm not sure if Tradesk is the company on the top floor of North Point Bizhub (I've been to this place which I kinda try the Ergohuman Classic)

The price quoted to me was 600ish. Versus the Courts price if 990 ish, that's quite a big difference man. Not sure if Courts willing to give a 30% discount on chairs :s22:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using HM Celle since feb, so far okay. First few weeks can feel some soreness(Might be due to posture correction), was previously on a SL Omega. Do have a spare Steelcase Reply mesh from office(Place that for son's room)..

Current wfh setup with my main rig. Use to be on a 1.8m table outside in the study room but converted that room to dining room. Hooted a omnidesk for bedroom and a side small desk for work laptop(sometimes i work in dining room)..

For main rigm waiting for xiaomi 34" monitor to be delivered.

jNmNa90h.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.