fitness first

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun think they can unilaterally extend your contract bah. Normal contract only bonded for a year. I reckon I’m gonna be kick out soon once AIA vitality stop partnership with them.

yep i got the same email

and apparently, the freeze from August onwards, will also extend ur membership contract if you have one.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Jogging on the road, is still the best and cheapest exercise

cardiovascular exercises are not optimal to build and tone muscles, need a combination of resistance training and fun exercises such as MMA Kickboxing to maintain the body

crlsberg

Reaction score
That’s true. I lost a couple of muscle mass from always running during the **.

cardiovascular exercises are not optimal to build and tone muscles, need a combination of resistance training and fun exercises such as MMA Kickboxing to maintain the body

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That’s true. I lost a couple of muscle mass from always running during the **.

please don’t remind me, i went to buy some clothes in phase 2 and looked at myself in the mirror, no muscle definition :( this goes on will have a probability of minor depressed

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has been going back thus far? how's the experience?

not sure if i want to continue freezing for August

crlsberg

Reaction score
Going since opening. Not bad, less people so no crowding on machines and u sure can get a gym floor access as long as u just diligently book 48hrs earlier.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going since opening. Not bad, less people so no crowding on machines and u sure can get a gym floor access as long as u just diligently book 48hrs earlier.

you've been booking the free weights area right?

any experience with classes too?

yamashita

Reaction score

The booking system is alright, serve its purpose. Like what crisberg said, just need to diligently book 48 hours in advance.

I find my gym sessions to be more efficient with the crowd control. No need to queue for machines or to shower. No machine hogger as well since everyone wants to finish their session within the limited 1.5 hours.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The booking system is alright, serve its purpose. Like what crisberg said, just need to diligently book 48 hours in advance.

I find my gym sessions to be more efficient with the crowd control. No need to queue for machines or to shower. No machine hogger as well since everyone wants to finish their session within the limited 1.5 hours.

thanks, so you camp 8am everyday to book?

or does the session booking start exactly 48h in advance?

say, if you want to go on Wednesday 8pm, you can only book at Monday 8pm?

crlsberg

Reaction score
Yes, gym floor access and not classes. You are right. If u like to gym 8pm on Monday, book your slot Sat 8pm

thanks, so you camp 8am everyday to book?

or does the session booking start exactly 48h in advance?

say, if you want to go on Wednesday 8pm, you can only book at Monday 8pm?

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what was the notification about? I received on my app but it disappear.

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

been going like 4-5 times a week since opening.

honestly quite shiok.. cause the gym pretty much empty. can quickly do what you need to do and hit the showers..

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can now book classes 46hrs in advance. Not sure if it includes ‘Gym floor access’ as haven’t tried
weekday evening classes and weekend whole day of classes are always full at the current limit of 5 pax. Is it possible for FF to speak to SportSG and seek exemptions for reverting to 30 pax a class? (30-35 pax per studio qualifies below the guidelines of 50 pax :s11: ) saw the news cinema also allow 50 pax in a screening

Last edited:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For myself, cause i go the same place at the same time.. i just have to book it after my session and not before it.

for me weekdays and weekend will be the same place respectively. but currently freezing membership and observing the booking. tiagong, virgin active is charging half price per month instead of full monthly premium.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.