Recommend for folderable bike?

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://qoo.tn/BY1D0X/Q120058112

im using this " hachiko " not bad for 2 year. With voucher use would be cheaper.

full disc bake , shimano gear shift, smooth moving better than my old giant cheapo aleroca less than $200.

Those less than $200 one usually spec not that great and cycle with it i notice need to use more leg power.

what u paid if what u great.

Last edited:

hiton

Reaction score
https://qoo.tn/BY1D0X/Q120058112

im using this " hachiko " not bad for 2 year. With voucher use would be cheaper.

full disc bake , shimano gear shift, smooth moving better than my old giant cheapo aleroca less than $200.

Those less than $200 one usually spec not that great and cycle with it i notice need to use more leg power.

what u paid if what u great.

Will it rust easily?

apoc666

Reaction score
Got a dahon eco c7, rarely use, bought in US some years back, got it shipped to SG, still got manual and receipt..

Intending to let go at slightly above your budget, gear shifting and pedalling is smooth, just need to derust a bit .

Minimotors

Reaction score
Recommended Foldable Bikes

Hello,

Best recommended fodlable bicycle in singapore at best price are Sava z1 9s/22s with perfect adjustment according to the height, best fit for adults and any height person can ride.

Other one is Sava z2 foldable bicycle. Those are hot selling and best durable bicycles made with Carbon fiber which are the best light weight bicycles

price ranging form 1080SGD to 1180SGD

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.