[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to up SPF salaries

Ya lor, somemore SPF Inspector rank and above is quite good income. APO earnings is rather low if count by per hour. For the first time, I hear that working hours doesn't include break/meal time. Much longer hours per week compared to others job 9~5. Kinda sucks.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
U can only compare 5 different APO org salary but cannot compare with SPF... is the same as comparing SAF vs SPF salary.

cz287cj

Reaction score
Many only look at how much they are getting at the end of the month but they fail to look basic rate calculation.

Ya lor, somemore SPF Inspector rank and above is quite good income. APO earnings is rather low if count by per hour. For the first time, I hear that working hours doesn't include break/meal time. Much longer hours per week compared to others job 9~5. Kinda sucks.

deeh_18

Reaction score
How long does the recruitment process take? Any idea? From interview to med check up to offer?

mryahooman

Reaction score
Any degree holders joining as APO? Lost my job plus hard to find job. So thinking if i should join as APO.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Any degree holders joining as APO? Lost my job plus hard to find job. So thinking if i should join as APO.

I have a postgraduate degree. I already join APO for many years. Not uncommon to find degree holders as APO now especially in C.

Tennyson97

Reaction score
Anyone here work as SATS APO at airport? Any insight to provide like working hours, salary etc.?

Does SATS APO require a 3 months stay-in training like cisco/aetos?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Anyone here work as SATS APO at airport? Any insight to provide like working hours, salary etc.?

Does SATS APO require a 3 months stay-in training like cisco/aetos?

Yes. SATS/Bukom/IAPF APO all trained at Certis University. Same training syallabus. All need stay in unless you are Direct intake.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Job market is very bad now. Look around your friends, social media, newspapers etc. Value what you have & work hard.

mryahooman

Reaction score
Wierd leh. I just came back from the "interview". Tell me he will send my profile for coporate post even though i applied for APO. Then i ask him about the APO post, he also dun wan to say much. Say work shift lo. Then end of story. Ask me to wait till next Wednesday for news. If have need to go another interview. So machiam wasting my time going there

bedbuger

Reaction score
Wierd leh. I just came back from the "interview". Tell me he will send my profile for coporate post even though i applied for APO. Then i ask him about the APO post, he also dun wan to say much. Say work shift lo. Then end of story. Ask me to wait till next Wednesday for news. If have need to go another interview. So machiam wasting my time going there
Hi Bro,
I felt the same way as you when I was there. But be patient especially during this time of uncertaintity just have to wait for awhile. Anyway they have degree program for senior officer so I believe this "good things will come to those who wait"
Have a good weekend. @blowpipe is a good mentor. I'm grateful to him.

PandaMaru

Reaction score
Went for the interview about 3 weeks Ago... Their reply via email was:

Thank you for applying the APO / APOE full time / part time position with AETOS.

Your application is in the midst of processing and pending for management approval. It would take roughly about 6 – 8 weeks. Your patience in waiting is greatly appreciated.

Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Kindly wait for our recruitment team to contact you.

Need to wait until so long de meh?

What is aetos really like arh ?

steve_lim

Reaction score
Went for the interview about 3 weeks Ago... Their reply via email was:

Thank you for applying the APO / APOE full time / part time position with AETOS.

Your application is in the midst of processing and pending for management approval. It would take roughly about 6 – 8 weeks. Your patience in waiting is greatly appreciated.

Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Kindly wait for our recruitment team to contact you.

Need to wait until so long de meh?

What is aetos really like arh ?

Wow, now bo bian, market over supply of manpower they behave in tis way.

Last time they beg sporean to join

PandaMaru

Reaction score
Last time when I am in KINS unit, they come inside during our session and tell us to join as APO badly.

Now covid situations no choice lah. haix

Does A uses HKMp5 as a weapon ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.