[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why are you surprised it's a action game 25hr+-
About 50,if you want to get plat

I mean even if I get paid to review and do not sleep the moment I got my hands on it will not be that fast. the reviewer completed the main quest and all the side quests in this massive open world AAA title say 50 hours that is more than two whole days

konoha

Reaction score
I mean even if I get paid to review and do not sleep the moment I got my hands on it will not be that fast. the reviewer completed the main quest and all the side quests in this massive open world AAA title say 50 hours that is more than two whole days

he no need to eat, drink, pangsai, pee, bath and slp ah?

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
he no need to eat, drink, pangsai, pee, bath and slp ah?
yeah I was shocked he finished reviewing the entire game 2 days before release :s22:
maybe has a team of people working around the clock 24/7 to review the game nonstop

yuseiyow

Reaction score
yeah I was shocked he finished reviewing the entire game 2 days before release :s22:
maybe has a team of people working around the clock 24/7 to review the game nonstop
The selected gaming media outlets all got their sushima copy 2 weeks ago early to play.

That's why they all post reviews around the same time when the embargo ended.

Sony can revoke this privilege so these reviewers will stay on Sony's good side

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The selected gaming media outlets all got their sushima copy 2 weeks ago early to play.

When can we play the game?! :s12: pre-orders has early access?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Why Sony did not invite me for this privilege? I am their lifelong fan since PS in 1994 :s13:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized I bought many games over the years (PS4,PS3 & PS Vita) but many of them didn't even start playing, i.e. zero trophies for those games.

So past 1 week or so started playing some of them to get some trophies.:)

Too bad my PS3 not connected right now, maybe can get it setup in my master bedroom just to get PS3 trophies.

While dusting off my PS Vita (few years didn't touch it), I realized I've bought way more games on it on my US acc than my SG acc, so had to set it to the former ID, meaning can't accumulate trophies on my SG acc. :(

Anyway, got my first plat finishing the easiest & cheapest PS4 game ever. Kinda feel like cheating, but a plat is a plat right?

My main interest is in RPG games and finishing them with all trophies would take a long long long time, so I'm going slow on them.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to add on that too bad many multi-platform games are PS4/PS Vita instead of PS4/PS3, else I can do double playing to get same trophies on both systems.

Last edited:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure how the dev set trophies for their games, I noticed some had all 3 categories while others only Bronze. Some had a lot and others only a few.

I would assume the dev would want to entice more gamers to buy their games by at least having a plat trophy but apparently not all of them do that.

cutthroat

Reaction score
Why Sony did not invite me for this privilege? I am their lifelong fan since PS in 1994 :s13:

Because you ain't a youtuber with a few hundred thousand followers that can help to hype up the release with a review and in turn generate more revenue for Sony.

auzzuro

Reaction score
all those AAA games all the reviews done by YouTuber give good review but when we started playing it .. it goes south.. from than on I nv believe all those first hand who got the game and review it

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Because you ain't a youtuber with a few hundred thousand followers that can help to hype up the release with a review and in turn generate more revenue for Sony.

oh means I have to be an influencer with 1 million subscribers/followers then can get the game earlier to hype up additional 1 million sales in the opening week :s13:

Sony should give some incentives to those overseas youtuber that has millions of subscribers, maybe let them have the game for free and then generate the hype for a few more additional millions of sales on opening week

GOT will be the best selling PS4 exclusive in 2020!

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The online social influencers not only were given the games for free and well in advance, some of them even received the full special edition PS4 hardware bundles like the Spiderman edition or FFVII Remake etc.

Better than general advertising on TV as the influencer's subscribers are the exact specific demographics (e.g. gamers or tech users) and hence much more effective.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The online social influencers not only were given the games for free and well in advance, some of them even received the full special edition PS4 hardware bundles like the Spiderman edition or FFVII Remake etc.

Better than general advertising on TV as the influencer's subscribers are the exact specific demographics (e.g. gamers or tech users) and hence much more effective.

How do Sony measure the efficiency and effectiveness of these individual youtubers as compared to the traditional marketing and advertising using the mainstream media?

Isn’t giving these youtubers free products a significant cost to the company, for immeasurable (unquantifiable) ROI?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.