Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buds is definitely not worth it for $269, Galaxy Buds much cheaper. Add a bit more can get active noise-cancelling Sony WF-1000XM3, might be cheaper during sales.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found that i prefer the buds than the buds+. I prefer the sound as they sound fuller. Only thing better on the bud+ are battery life and better mics.

I prefer the original buds sound also. They sound more neutral while buds+ sounds more v shaped.

meowth82

Reaction score
Anyone using Soundpeats Truenginer 2 or SE? How is the review? I saw Lazada got promotion. Truengine SE only $54 and Truengine 2 only $68. But seller is from China.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Soundpeats Truenginer 2 or SE? How is the review? I saw Lazada got promotion. Truengine SE only $54 and Truengine 2 only $68. But seller is from China.

Got truegine se. Quite bass heavy sound.

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Any wireless earbud/earphone to recommend specifically for running/jogging.
Something which I can still be able to hear ambient sound/surroundings.
Budget in the region of about $100

*PS: Just need it for running/jogging use only.

Last edited:

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Creative Outlier Air

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Perhaps you can take a look at https://shopee.sg/JLAB-JBuds-Air-Sport-True-Wireless-Earbuds-i.236984662.3220378075. I watched / read pretty good reviews of it and the Epic Air Sport and I am thinking of getting the latter. However, it seems the Epic Air Sport isn't available here officially.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems fitting is not optimal best to go to store and have a fit testing before buying

Creative is a good choice. affordable with pretty good specs (for running/waterproof/sound quality). support local!

disclaimer: I don't own it but read good reviews about it.

darr

Reaction score

Any in-ear will not give good ambient sound awareness....If I don't run in traffic areas I will just wear in-ea.

If cycling or running in traffic I will wear bone conduction...nowadays China ones are pretty good and no longer just Aftershokz monopoly.

nwh_sg

Reaction score
Any in-ear will not give good ambient sound awareness....If I don't run in traffic areas I will just wear in-ea.

If cycling or running in traffic I will wear bone conduction...nowadays China ones are pretty good and no longer just Aftershokz monopoly.

are you using any china bone conduction headphone? pls intro if it is good. tks.
I am using Aftershokz air and I like it. Thinking of getting the aeropex.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.