Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Roy313

Reaction score
Mobile VPN Free Coupon

hey guys, I have some coupon codes that give free premium access to a mobile VPN provider. PM me if interested!

muntasiraonik

Reaction score
I used NordVPn and it has good speed but I can't guarantee the SG speed. You can check it by using their trail plan as they offer 30 days money back guarantee.

Singrish

Reaction score
I used NordVPn and it has good speed but I can't guarantee the SG speed. You can check it by using their trail plan as they offer 30 days money back guarantee.
Just tried & CMI. Lol.

My ave wifi speed is 400+ mbps with no VPN. With Express VPN smart connect its slightly over 300 mbps. With nord autoconnect its slightly over 200 mbps.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried & CMI. Lol.

My ave wifi speed is 400+ mbps with no VPN. With Express VPN smart connect its slightly over 300 mbps. With nord autoconnect its slightly over 200 mbps.

What's wrong with 200Mbps? It is very decent already with VPN.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
speed not main priority

important is able to break geo-location restriction

so high speed not able break china/argentina/turkey/N korea etc firewall also useless

Germini

Reaction score
Surfshark VPN

Hi, would like to try Surfshark vpn. Any kind soul have promo code? many thanks

minuteez

Reaction score
Hello, I'm late to the party. But I see a lot of code requests. These are referral codes?

Big diff in pricing? Only surfshark codes available?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm late to the party. But I see a lot of code requests. These are referral codes?

Big diff in pricing? Only surfshark codes available?

Yes big difference in pricing. The codes for Surfshark are the most popular here because of the low cost (US$0.62 per month).

Nord VPN codes are also available.

I am not using either one myself since I paid for purevpn subscription last Dec (US$0.99 per month for 12 months).

minuteez

Reaction score
Yes big difference in pricing. The codes for Surfshark are the most popular here because of the low cost (US$0.62 per month).

Nord VPN codes are also available.

I am not using either one myself since I paid for purevpn subscription last Dec (US$0.99 per month for 12 months).

oh wow, that is huge diff indeed.

Would a kind soul fwd me the code pls. NordVPN one too. I've been monitoring Nord, but this pricing for surfshark is tempting.

Edit: THANKS for referrals guys!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.