Desktop Amps Recommendations

Phitenzilla

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can i get some recommendations on the desktop amps for headphones you will buy if there are these few models in your shortlist

Violectric G111
Topping A90

On the side note, tube amps also looks interesting- like the woo audio Wa6 vs Xduoo TA-20/30 series

As the china manufacturers are getting more established, what are your thoughts about these amps above i have mentioned.

Thanks in advance for your advice. Quite new to desktop amps and will like to learn more

Last edited:

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can i get some recommendations on the desktop amps for headphones you will buy if there are these few models in your shortlist

Violectric G111
Topping A90

On the side note, tube amps also looks interesting- like the woo audio Wa6 vs Xduoo TA-20/30 series

As the china manufacturers are getting more established, what are your thoughts about these amps above i have mentioned.

Thanks in advance for your advice. Quite new to desktop amps and will like to learn more

with that budget, you may want to consider the Headamp Gilmore Lite 2 as well.

Last edited:

Attila

Reaction score
what dac and headphone are u using?
do consider schiit audio. i'm considering schiit jotunheim

spudmessy

Reaction score
Audioengine D1 and A2 speakers serving me well for years. The sound is really solid.

blurwulf

Banned
Reaction score
Hd650. Will be adding focal utopia and hd800s into collection soon
U might wanna try out ifi zen dac? Tiagong it is cheap and good. And it uses burr brown chip.
If u have the budget and enough desktop space, u might wanna consider china brand Audio-gd.

Sent from My Butthole using GAGT

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Perhaps a Chord Hugo TT 2 and M Scaler combo? Since you're also getting Focal Utopia and Sennheiser HD 800S...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.