1. samurai (melee warrior)
2. archer (ranged shooter)
3. ghost (ninja assassination)

and everyone is an explorer (traveller) :D

share which path do you choose? :s12:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ghost of tsushima is a flattering game :D the NPCs greets us as “my lord” and we players are lords from noble clans of the land (Island)

If Spider-Man was the best game of 2018
Ghost of tsushima is the best game of 2020

:s12:

GoT definitely ish very deserving to be the game for GotY in 2020 especially on PS4, this game then ish a true 10/10 masterpiece not those fake one. Graphic top notch no need say (but moi haven't try the B&W version, which some seem to praise a lot at how it give them that authentic classic samurai moobie feels, but moi ish color-pie one no like to pray in B&W) and easily one of the most impressive among the PS4 games to date, story not bad even though the critics kpkb ish too SOP samurai seek revenge\save family but at least never try to suka suka subvert moi sexpectation, gamepray also splendid and interesting enough for most. The references in jipanese culture in teh game ish so well adapted that moi actually keep forgetting that this game ish developed by an american developer, not a jipanese one.

If moi have to kpkb a bit about this game, ish find that the control can be quite frustrating when trying to fight multiple foes at same time that required different stances to defeat each foes, maybe ish moi buay kan but frequently either mis-switch to wrong stances or that the target suddenly switch to wrong one. May need some time to familiarize and get use to this.

Anyway this kind of awards in current entertainment industry regardless the moobie or games are nao heavily influenced and controlled by SJW and corporate shills liao, so think we should already know which game will get the award instead of GoT. :(

So better don't keep the hope too high especially most mainstream western reviews so far rated the game much lower than that other game and it seem even Sony ish showing more signs of favoritism over the other game than this one. Though it ish quite likely that GoT will have much better chance to win similar award in Jipan but lose to the we know which game in the west. :(

Anyway really pray that the IP of this game ish with Su(ker punch and not Sony so they will eventually bring this game over to PC in future after the current exclusive deal expired and won't remain as PS exclusive forever. :( Imagine the potential of this game if allow modding on PC, might even oversell or even replace Elder scroll franchises especially the combat in this game ish so much more fun and satisfying.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are three main paths based on armor and charm sets:

1. samurai (melee warrior)
2. archer (ranged shooter)
3. ghost (ninja assassination)

and everyone is an explorer (traveller) :D

share which path do you choose? :s12:

Moi ish samurai $hit a lion all the way whenever possible though a few encounter ish cannot clear the stage if just go pure samurai. Have to go stealth and ninja kill one or have to snipe off some enemy from distance first. :(

Range kill like not much pattern leh, or maybe have to wait until later game to unlock more skills then can pattern many many? Else so far like quite SOP and every kill ish just similar head shot style nia. :(

Personally feel samurai kill in this game si pek satisfying though moi can still understand why some prefer the ninja stealth assassin style. But for moi the samurai style ish really very addicting to be able to sword fight against multiple foes and then pull off a cut throat kill then watch the enemy slowly drop flat to the ground while you already move on to next target for 2nd kill and even 3rd\4th kill. Sometime when you can pull this stunt off so well that really ish felt like you ish a legendary swordmaster like those in samurai moobie can draw katana fast fast then swing few time in the air and see group of enemy dropping left right center that kind of feel.

If really have to kpkb, maybe ish the combat pacing maybe slower than other SOP hack and slash game since the game sword fighting mechanism like very dependent on waiting for enemy to hit first so you can siam and counter kill with combo. :(

Though tiagong in later part of the game the ninja also can perform similar satisfying multiple kills but moi not that far into the game yet. Moi game so far the ninja kill ish mostly one on one stealth backstab\cut throat single kill nia. :(

Reaction score
GoT definitely ish very deserving to be the game for GotY in 2020 especially on PS4, this game then ish a true 10/10 masterpiece not those fake one. Graphic top notch no need say (but moi haven't try the B&W version, which some seem to praise a lot at how it give them that authentic classic samurai moobie feels, but moi ish color-pie one no like to pray in B&W) and easily one of the most impressive among the PS4 games to date, story not bad even though the critics kpkb ish too SOP samurai seek revenge\save family but at least never try to suka suka subvert moi sexpectation, gamepray also splendid and interesting enough for most. The references in jipanese culture in teh game ish so well adapted that moi actually keep forgetting that this game ish developed by an american developer, not a jipanese one.

If moi have to kpkb a bit about this game, ish find that the control can be quite frustrating when trying to fight multiple foes at same time that required different stances to defeat each foes, maybe ish moi buay kan but frequently either mis-switch to wrong stances or that the target suddenly switch to wrong one. May need some time to familiarize and get use to this.

Anyway this kind of awards in current entertainment industry regardless the moobie or games are nao heavily influenced and controlled by SJW and corporate shills liao, so think we should already know which game will get the award instead of GoT. :(

So better don't keep the hope too high especially most mainstream western reviews so far rated the game much lower than that other game and it seem even Sony ish showing more signs of favoritism over the other game than this one. Though it ish quite likely that GoT will have much better chance to win similar award in Jipan but lose to the we know which game in the west. :(

Anyway really pray that the IP of this game ish with Su(ker punch and not Sony so they will eventually bring this game over to PC in future after the current exclusive deal expired and won't remain as PS exclusive forever. :( Imagine the potential of this game if allow modding on PC, might even oversell or even replace Elder scroll franchises especially the combat in this game ish so much more fun and satisfying.
OK la at least it slow mo when switching stances or weapons. Kns those ronin hit damn fast n high dmg, if no medium difficulty I think I gonna give up this game liao

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Issue:

Not using the $59 BT dongle from Creative, but rather a $9 OEM BT dongle with my Playstation 4. I can’t seem to pair my Outlier with it.
According to instruction, I have to ‘hold down’ the left bud to trigger the pairing. But after successful pairing, it will automatically disconnect.

Oddly my $9 OEM dongle works perfectly fine w other wireless earbuds including my AirPod Pro.

Only facing issue w Creative Outlier.

Anyone using it successfully w PS4?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OK la at least it slow mo when switching stances or weapons. Kns those ronin hit damn fast n high dmg, if no medium difficulty I think I gonna give up this game liao

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

after the strawhat quest you can choose to wear the ronin armor and become a ronin with swift melee high dmg :D it’s part of the ninja sleath low detection setup (cons is the lack of armor for incoming dmg mitigation)

yuseiyow

Reaction score
x82myzz4dp751.png

vt5hk6bvgxa51.jpg

:s12::s13: :s22::s22: :o:o Lmao these 2 memes is absolutely fackin furnee dood

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Just like many of us here, I'm enjoying my GoT. I haven't really played any open world game before. This is great. Love the combat. Standoff so cool. Like a great intro to a good 1 vs Many fight. It's really beautiful especially when there's the glistening sunset.......
Anyways, I find that Hard Mode is more fun to play with that extra challenge. Anyone also "unafraid of death" ? Haha.

ff9 my favorite mainline FF. i replay it at least once a year :)

One of my faves too. Only my 2nd time completing it in 20 years! LOL.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure I've completed this game like 20 years ago!

Me too. Year 2000 to be exact. Hehe.

is it FFIX remastered ?

Yup. The one with upgraded character models. Still a great classic.

is seikiro a difficult and challenging game?
https://s.lazada.sg/s.Joef

Yes. Prepare to die a lot if you aren't good at deflections/parry or don't have good reflexes.

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
my usual setup is either ronin or traveller. love to play the sticky bomb on those mongols :s13:

I like the ronin to sneak in and kill the mongols (1 strike silent kill (now pressing triangle enables up to triple silent kills)) yet to try it out (just unlocked it yesterday) - to me this saves time compared to donning my samurai armor and engaging them in quite lengthy combat :s13: problem is the bodies, when using windcharm to distract cluster of guards may lead to one or more of them discovering the bodies of the fellow mongols, will be an improvement to allow us to drag the bodies into the tall grass :D

Choose your style of combat

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.