SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

drawar

Reaction score
any pro can share if this is a good deal? means i can use 200k pts to convert to air miles in IHG and get 75% more miles?

Converting hotel points to airlines miles is a terrible idea 99.99% of the time, even with a bonus thrown in.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to avoid paying AF, we have to convert to KF miles with 3 years validity? Is it possible to transfer to VI and keep the points so we can avoid restricted by the 3y validity?

pacificstorm

Reaction score
to avoid paying AF, we have to convert to KF miles with 3 years validity? Is it possible to transfer to VI and keep the points so we can avoid restricted by the 3y validity?

Maybe need to ask SCB. But then ah, if 3 yrs still cannot travel I think SQ really will toh liao.

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just converted 525000 to cash rebate. Shiok.

Already holding too much KF going to expire soon.

pacificstorm

Reaction score

I thought KF offered free 6 months extension for expiring miles? Think they may have to offer extension again looking at the situation...

drawar

Reaction score

Ouch, were you aware that programs like United Mileage Plus has a non-expiring policy meaning your miles will be valid forever? Or Etihad Guest / Flying Blue / Qantas which implements an activity based policy meaning as long as your mileage history remains active your miles are not going to expire?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
As a 1st year anniversary appreciation of your support for StanChart X Card, we will be giving you an exceptional waiver of the annual fee. Have a great day!

estoppel

Reaction score
As a 1st year anniversary appreciation of your support for StanChart X Card, we will be giving you an exceptional waiver of the annual fee. Have a great day!

Yup. Just received this sms too. Can hold onto another year without transferring the KF miles out

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
i just cancelled the card and one hour later, received the sms of the fee waiver. hahaha, what luck is that.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heng received the SMS too, i think its by batch those who recv sms should be the early applications of 100K miles..some of my other friends didnt receive SMS strange.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.