[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

stiggy

Reaction score
Have been playing a lot of GOT over the weekend. While not as graphically impressive as tlou2, this is probably the most beautiful game on ps4. Has lots of places to take nice nice screenshot.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a question to ask.

Let say I got two ps4 at two diff house.
If i were to play a game halfway , can i log in another ps4 and log in my account continue again the story?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a question to ask.

Let say I got two ps4 at two diff house.
If i were to play a game halfway , can i log in another ps4 and log in my account continue again the story?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

the game must be installed in both console. whatever you have played is saved as data file. if you have psn account, you can upload the data file to the cloud and download it on the other console then you can continue where you left off from different console. no psn account, probably you need a usb thumb drive to transfer the data file between the 2 consoles

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I found this video useful in finding the two major charms to become a better samurai-standoff fighter

1. returns moderate health on enemy kills (since will be killing multiple enemies)

2. makes it easier to parry, deflect and dodge enemies blows

try it, is easily to find the shrines in act 1, near the golden temple

secondly instead of being a ninja with a maximum 3 kills using fully upgraded stleath

I trying the swordsman mode using stand-off for 3+2 kills starting from act 2 (need jin’s father armor for +2 streaks)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after finishing last of us part 2, i wouldn't say this is a bad game. it is actually quite good in terms of gameplay, combat, environment etc. very similar to the first game. you can make the game more realistic or easier by adjusting the settings.

the only let down is its slightly bad story with lgbt in it. other than this it is worth to play. i rate it 7/10 and it will be higher if the story is better. there is no replay value unless you are a trophy hunter.

the most terrible game i ever played is death stranding. this game is many times worse than last of us 2 even if you add in the bad story.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Issue:

Not using the $59 BT dongle from Creative, but rather a $9 OEM BT dongle with my Playstation 4. I can’t seem to pair my Outlier with it.
According to instruction, I have to ‘hold down’ the left bud to trigger the pairing. But after successful pairing, it will automatically disconnect.

Oddly my $9 OEM dongle works perfectly fine w other wireless earbuds including my AirPod Pro.

Only facing issue w Creative Outlier.

Anyone using it successfully w PS4?

i tried pairing galaxy bud and wf1000xm3 to my switch and ps4pro both work
dongle i using is this

61uXNPiB80L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.sg/Genki-Accessories-Compatible-Headphones-Technology/dp/B07L2C83R2

PS: lemme try pairing the above dongle with my outlier air later

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
i tried pairing galaxy bud and wf1000xm3 to my switch and ps4pro both work
dongle i using is this

61uXNPiB80L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.sg/Genki-Accessories-Compatible-Headphones-Technology/dp/B07L2C83R2

PS: lemme try pairing the above dongle with my outlier air later

My dongle (https://shopee.sg/product/116629869/1821339061) is much cheaper than your Genki. In fact, Creative does sell their own BT dongle for $59.

In any case, with my $8 BT dongle, it works with AirPods and also my Xiaomi Airdots (though the quality is really not desirable due to lack of bass).
Somehow, the Creative Outlier refuses to pair successfully.

Do me a favour and try yrs. Thanks.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
the most terrible game i ever played is death stranding. this game is many times worse than last of us 2 even if you add in the bad story.

I agree. My entire Hideo Kojima liking died 2hrs after playing Death Stranding. Simply refuse to partake in its mundane gameplay and odd storyline.

Sadly, thats a game with too much hype and went straight to "bargain bin" for me.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone like me having withdrawal symptom, can't wait to go home pak GOT? :(

Ish a norm mah whenever a great game ish released and you happen to love it. :(

Moi lakee worst, as can only pray with friend (cause don't own the console) so need to wait for a week or so until the weekend go friend house then got chance to pray. :(

So nao even at night koon dreaming ish also dream of praying GoT. :(

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the folks here who have played both GOT and TLOU2, which one did you prefer?

Reading all the bad comments on the story and narrative of TLOU2 really put me off trying the game

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the folks here who have played both GOT and TLOU2, which one did you prefer?

Reading all the bad comments on the story and narrative of TLOU2 really put me off trying the game

TLOU2 even if take the questionable story out of the equation, most likely ish just one or two pray through ish sian for most people liao. Gamepray can be 6/10 but this game will become si pek leepeatly if you just want to pray stealth kill enemies over and over and over. There ish some wat moi would say ish 'mini-open world' elements in between the games (eg the ellie go seek revenge with her les wifu part, that city map area ish large enough to consider a mini-open world and with a lot of areas to explore at your own will before progressing the main story) that can contribute to the repray values as you might want to pray a 2nd time to fully explore that area and look for all the easter eggs and such but you have to pray past the initial boring stages to reach it and you can't go back to this when you got past that story phase. If the story ish great like the first one maybe can still endure to pray through the game again, but if you don't like the story and characters it really make it a pain in the a$$ to do so.

GoT on the other hand also have a main linear story but the open world concept ish less limited in this game. Though you still have to clear the story to certain point to open up bigger area to explore but the initial area ish so big and the world building ish so beautiful that you won't feel constrained and the need to rush the story so to have more area to explore. (but would still advise to follow the initial few quests pointers to unlock the basic equipment and other stuffs first before jumping into open world craze) So this already add a lot of repray values, not to mention the game offer a number of praystyle that you can choose to adopt beside just stealth kills, so won't get old too easily when you repray the game in future. The combat system ish really very fun and addictive, really make you want to fast fast unlock all the skills to chu all the different attack\killing moves.

Overall GoT ish much more fun game, got better repray values and the combat system also more shiok to pray. (hard to put in wording, but regardless you pray as ninja or samurai really got that very shiok feeling to slash enemies, especially multiple enemies in one good combo).

So if you only got the $$$ to hoot just one, then just get GoT and very unlikely you will regret about it as this game ish very likely to keep you occupied for weeks if not months or even years to come. TLoU2 think very good chance that after you clear it once in a week or less (maybe even just 1~2 days if you rush) and the game will be sitting on your shelf collection dust liao.

Last edited:

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply, think i'll go for GOT instead. It's probably more of.. which one more worth the time spent actually. Haha. I didn't play the first TLOU. But reading all the pro-LGBT agenda in TLOU2 is a serious turn-off

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

for me last of us 2 is quite a good game especially the gameplay. its not as bad as what others have said if you keep a neutral stance from lgbt. the main plot is about revenge.

play last of us 2 first since its about 30 hours only then slowly play tsushima.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.