Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

amelia80

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys is tab s6 or s7 better than the surface pro 7?

Sent from null using GAGT

mun

Reaction score
both are different OS and hardware. how to compare? also depends on your needs leh :/

bigass

Reaction score
Are u guys using the keyboard with keyboard casing?

What are the common apps u use with keyboard on a tablet?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are u guys using the keyboard with keyboard casing?

What are the common apps u use with keyboard on a tablet?

Basically Word processing lor... you type with the keyboard so anything that requires typing a lot will benefit from the keyboard... if you're taking notes, it may help. I use the on-screen keyboard for note-taking. I don't mind having to make corrections along the way but it's up to you... what do you prefer? Some prefer using the keyboard if it comes with a touchpad since that helps with scrolling and selecting when browsing the internet... but not all keyboards comes with the touchpad... again depends very much on your preference. If you don't state what you intend to use it for specifically, then you'll just get general replies like mine...

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this Tab S6 already perfect and will not face any lag for any gaming?
Or better just to go for the next Tab S7?

chanbri

Reaction score
I notice on my S6 most tempered glass won't stick very well. After a few weeks, bubbles will form on the sides. What glass screen protector are you guys using. I've tried okonz and some other brands from shopee.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice on my S6 most tempered glass won't stick very well. After a few weeks, bubbles will form on the sides. What glass screen protector are you guys using. I've tried okonz and some other brands from shopee.

Applied a tempered glass protector when I purchased the tablet soon after launch. Still looks fantastic today, no air bubbles.

Can't remember the brand. I think I bought the one that was being sold by the Samsung store, who applied it for me. Cost a bomb but worry-free.

Sent from Tab S6 using GAGT

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I use nillkin and it works well most of time.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard Tab S7's spen need to purchase separately? Hopefully it's not true

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
The price of s6 and s7 are still listed as the same on samsung shop. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.