iPhone 11/11 Pro

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check the MAPs can I flip over the iPhone to use.?

Mean the screen can tilt another direction

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The iPhone defaults maps can only rotate to landscape right?

Cannot switch upside down siaz

sinsevil

Reaction score
Anyone have issue using iPhone with m1 mobile always show 4G full bar but WhatsApp and browsing have issue. Do not know is network issue or phone issue? My Samsung s20 ultra use also m1 mobile no issue

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have issue using iPhone with m1 mobile always show 4G full bar but WhatsApp and browsing have issue. Do not know is network issue or phone issue? My Samsung s20 ultra use also m1 mobile no issue

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT
M1 issue. Switched out from M1 no such issue Liao

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this issue where your phone suddenly loses network? It refuses to load anything even though it still shows 4G in the status bar then you have to turn on Airplane mode to “reset” it.

I keep having this issue, went to Apple, they gave me a replacement set to completely rule out hardware faults but still having this same issue.

I already set my phone up as new instead of restoring 13.6. Funnily enough, the replacement phone was running 13.3 so when I went around Seletar Mall trying it out, it was working fine. After I updated to 13.6, I went to Nex and tried it, fine, today I was at East Coast having lunch, tried checking in to Siglap centre, refuses to load again.

This happens a lot because I use the SingPass app to scan QR code’s for safeEntry. Previously I would always open the QR scanner to scan and go in to Safari. It is Super annoying, anyone got a similar issue and managed to fix it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.