Whats the best way to get a short term loan?

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Best rates and all.

I need some cash.. Can be repaid by year end 2020 or earlier. Didn't wanna cash out or touch on those non matured savings n all.

Say a loan of 15-18K. Do a credit card loan? Cashline? Balance transfer? Whats the appropriate way to get the cash?

Thanks.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best rates and all.

I need some cash.. Can be repaid by year end 2020 or earlier. Didn't wanna cash out or touch on those non matured savings n all.

Say a loan of 15-18K. Do a credit card loan? Cashline? Balance transfer? Whats the appropriate way to get the cash?

Thanks.

Get low interest balance transfer from your creditcard/cashline. Call the banks to ask them quote their lowest interest balance transfer. Try get the lowest one ideally below 2% p.a.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see all like 2.5% on the website...

If you are new to citibank credit card or ready credit can enquire if they still have 0% fees 0% interest for 6 months
https://www.singsaver.com.sg/personal-loan/balance-transfer?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=P:Maybank:pL:M:B&gclid=CjwKCAjwgdX4BRB_EiwAg8O8HX2NxymWjJGOpqyV1xgXMr_OKrpuWVqB_KWHbu4EV_4Agz0lJ03UAxoCIQ8QAvD_BwE

Last edited:

wav35_

Reaction score
balance transfer the best way for ur situation.

SCB has one of the best rates around, 6-mth 0% at 1% processing fee. just send an email or call in to ask. via website is 1.5%.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I went with UOB. Easier with an account And its 1.38. Just gonna pay them back within 3-4 mths. Thanks all.

fun4life

Reaction score
Get low interest balance transfer from your creditcard/cashline. Call the banks to ask them quote their lowest interest balance transfer. Try get the lowest one ideally below 2% p.a.

balance transfer the best way for ur situation.

SCB has one of the best rates around, 6-mth 0% at 1% processing fee. just send an email or call in to ask. via website is 1.5%.

He is asking for cash. How can you cash out from balance transfer?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.