US ordered AT Embassy to close. AT staff burning documents like in pearl harbor

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does this work?

The other news is USA want to work with China for covid vaccine.
:s22::s22::s22:
Think the west nowadays seems to be acting more erratic and crazy. Not sure if the world need to be wary of it or not. Alot of things seems to be it started first. It seems to give off a more dangerous vibe than the east, with the way its behaving.

caipngking

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat?!:s11::s11::eek::eek::eek::eek:

underworld must be very confused receiving a lot of documents.

45C9.gif

Last edited:

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something doesn't add up

Houston is 13 hours behind Beijing

4PM Friday local time minus 72 hours = 4PM Tuesday was the time of eviction notice

Which would be 5AM Wednesday in China

Hu Xijin tweeted at 3PM Beijing = 2AM USA

Papers were reported burning at 8PM Houston = 9AM Wednesday Beijing, or just 4 hours after the 72-hour notice. Got news footage of the burning 6 hours ago.

So within this 4 hours, and only shortly after Beijing woke up, and also supposedly demanding USA to remove this supposedly erroneous decision, China officials have decided to burn papers already.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RE

And Trump said he's willing to work with China on the covid19 vaccine research.

See say one thing and stab you at the back.

China won't be so kumgong as to work with the US in the vaccine research lah. It'll be better to let more *********s die at the hands of their President ah

:D

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t stir shyt for nothing pls.

From what I read in US news sources:
1. China stopped An US embassy from opening first as the staff there did not obey covid prevention procedures
2. US asked houston Chinese embassy to close as retaliation
3. They burn sensitive documentations before evicting as is the norm.

There are many other Chinese embassies in US. If all embassies start evicting and burning documents then you should be worried. For this it’s no big deal.

infernolord

Reaction score
honestly, i feel that China is trying to take the world as the new leader..but too much.
We have China US tension, then china go against UK over HK, China go against Vietnam over sea territory and also recently they start the Sino-Indian as they killed indian soldiers.
This is madness.
Maybe Trump is mad in some way, but is Mr Xi is in his right mind ? my my 2 cents.
Our sg gahment still the best, we are best friend on both side. :p

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China will win first war...

Sinkies will bow to china as sinkies has done to the Japanese warlords...

otakuflick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
honestly, i feel that China is trying to take the world as the new leader..but too much.
We have China US tension, then china go against UK over HK, China go against Vietnam over sea territory and also recently they start the Sino-Indian as they killed indian soldiers.
This is madness.
Maybe Trump is mad in some way, but is Mr Xi is in his right mind ? my my 2 cents.
Our sg gahment still the best, we are best friend on both side. :p

Do you read any news that Xi called xiao long to congratulate him for winning in election? It happened but downplayed.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re

Don’t stir shyt for nothing pls.

From what I read in US news sources:
1. China stopped An US embassy from opening first as the staff there did not obey covid prevention procedures
2. US asked houston Chinese embassy to close as retaliation
3. They burn sensitive documentations before evicting as is the norm.

There are many other Chinese embassies in US. If all embassies start evicting and burning documents then you should be worried. For this it’s no big deal.

Then it's the fault of the US first for their staff is not following covid prevention measures.

You don't just simply demand others to close likewise

:s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.